Heather Mills - Amputee Forum

Hi all,

I have just got back from a great week cycling from Granada to Seville in Spain. It was a really beautiful ride and I would definitely recommend it. Lots of mountains though - which I had not prepared for in any way shape or form.

Anyway, I would recommend the ride if anyone else fancies it.

Fiona

Sounds wonderfil Fi...........well done!! :D

Two or three friends/relatives have cycled that journey too & they have said how nice it was to do too. :) Have you any piccies?

Oh, btw, how's your arm? I take it that it's now well mended? :D

Lizzie :)

Lizzie,

No I didn't take any photos - took a blanket decision to leave it with the piccies on this occasion in light of the fact that I have just spent the past three months putting pictures from the Saigon to Ang Kor Wat ride into photo albums and I didn't want to have to do it again!

It really was stunning scenery though. I honestly didn't realise beforehand how beautiful that part of Spain is.

The arm is on the mend - only had the cast taken off about two weeks before I went away but I just decided to take the risk of the holiday and it seems to have paid off because I went to a physio the other day and he told me that he was quite impressed with the range of motion I had regained. He also thinks that it will get completely back to eventually which I am really quite releived about.

F

Fi, if your attitude could be bottled and sold you would be the richest person on this planet. When I grow up I want to be just like you.

It really was stunning scenery though. I honestly didn't realise beforehand how beautiful that part of Spain is.

The arm is on the mend - only had the cast taken off about two weeks before I went away but I just decided to take the risk of the holiday and it seems to have paid off because I went to a physio the other day and he told me that he was quite impressed with the range of motion I had regained. He also thinks that it will get completely back to eventually which I am really quite releived about.

I'd heard from everyone I know who's cycled there that that area of Spain was stunning. Perhaps next time you could take some piccies? ;)

I'm glad your arm has recovered/is recovering so well! :D

Lizzie :)