Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Cat

Easter

What's everyone doing for Easter?

I'll be taking Friday off work and back to the grind on Saturday ( I owe I owe so off to work I go :P )

Sunday we are having a big family lunch ( still haven't decided what I am cooking yet :rolleyes: ) and eating as much choclate as I can without poisoning myself.

Monday will be a big chill out day.

Plans anyone?

We'll be having family over. Like you, I haven't decided what we're gonna cook yet. I've been hungry for chicken & dumplings so think I might make a big pot of them and whatever else we have will be good too!

Family is too far away for me so I and my son will probably have a quiet dinner at home. I'm not sure what we're having just yet.

We do need a little quiet time just now. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am flying to Mississippi to visit with friends. I am actually completing the trip that I started when interrupted by my accident, which left me an amputee. Instead of a motorcycle I am flying this time.

Well my husband is on nights this week (he is a police inspector) and we need to be quiet around the house so he can sleep. Friday I guess we will go and visit my parents but only for an hour or so as they are not in good health. Saturday's we (my daughters and I) always take a lady from our church shopping (she's 88) and then go back with her for tea and chat. Sunday (after church - after all I am the organist) one of my daughters and I are grading for our blue belts in TKD, unfortunately our main instructor is in Tenerife with his family so won;t be there to support us but the other instructor I train with will be glaring at us from the front table next to the examiner. Monday we are having the olde lady - see Saturday - round for tea and to watch our holiday DVD as she doesn't have either a video or a DVD player; by choice.

Hope you all have a good holiday. :D

Sue

Nothing! Can't wait....

:D

going out saturday night to celebrate a couple of friends birthdays. other than that, just chillin out.

My hubby starts a new job on tuesday, can't wait, he'll be working right around the corner and home at descent hour each night.

Sorry, not really into Easter, more into Ostara :P

Ostara? Interesting... :D A lot of pagans live near me.

I personally think we should all rub along together and have public holidays on ALL major feast days. :rolleyes: Just think, we'd have such a glorious time... B) ...but, we'd get no work done. ;)

Sunday happens to be my daughter's birthday. :rolleyes:

Lizzie :)

Nothing! Can't wait....

:D

Yep, that sums it up for me as well. :D

We're having our daughter and her family for dinner. I'm cooking roast pork with peach sauce. We're also having a fresh spinach salad, green bean casserole (my daughter loves it), mashed potatoes and hot rolls.

My wife still thinks our 7 yo grandson likes to hunt for eggs. I'll be bored because I don't really care much for my daughter's husband.

Taking my wife and her 86 year old mother out for dinner. This is the first year that we have had Easter with her since we moved her here from California. She is now in a nursing home nearby and will enjoy the outing.

I'm moving house! Looking forward to a new and fresh start. :D

Hope the weather stays good for us.

HAPPY EASTER!

Sue

Ostara? Interesting... :D A lot of pagans live near me.

I personally think we should all rub along together

Lizzie :)

Absolutely Lizzie, I'm with you. One of the major Pagan beliefs! 'an it harm none, do as thy will'

in other words, live and let live. ;)

Hi everyone

Being in retail i am working Good Fri but i do get 2 days off for doing so, hopefully i will take them the following week making that one a really short week.

Sunday will be spent at home with hubby and son, cooking dinner, washing up and then being as lazy as possible for the rest of the day.

My daughter and I have been invited to join the family over at my brother and sister in-laws in Hyde Park again this year. Close to home, and nice to be together with my family again.

Everything

I Need to Know,

I Learned

from the Easter Bunny...

Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Walk softly and carry a big carrot.

Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.

There's no such thing as too much candy.

All work and no play can make you a basket case.

A cute little tail attracts a lot of attention.

Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.

Let happy thoughts multiply

like rabbits.

Some body parts should be floppy.

Keep your paws off other people's jellybeans.

Good things come in small-sugarcoated packages.

The grass is greener in someone else's basket.

An Easter bonnet can cover the wildest hare.

To show your true colors,

you have to come out of your shell.

The best things in life

are still sweet and gooey.

ATT1319.wav

Good ole mom cookin, prime rib, ham and all the fixen's can't wait. Yummy.

Skully Cat

I think the plans right now are for Jon, Tim and I to meet a relative at a nice restaurant that we all enjoy Sunday for dinner..... With this being the tail end of tax season, the guys decided to give me a break. And a great one it is.....no dishes, and just being lazy afterward....

Happy Easter Everyone....

Well I have to revise over Easter, no real special plans this year. I am at home though which is always nice. Sorry about the poor focusing in the picture, looks like I got the wrong thing focused on :D

A man was blissfully driving along the highway when he saw the Easter Bunny hopping across the middle of the road. He swerved to avoid hitting the Bunny, but unfortunately, the rabbit jumped in front of his car and was hit. The basket of eggs went flying all over the place. Candy, too.

The driver, being a sensitive man as well as an animal lover, pulled over to the side of the road, and got out to see what had become of the Bunny carrying the basket. Much to his dismay, the colorful Bunny was dead. The driver felt guilty and began to cry.

A woman driving down the same highway saw the man crying on the side of the road and pulled over. She stepped out of her car an asked the man what was wrong.

"I feel terrible," he explained. "I accidentally hit the Easter Bunny and killed him. There may not be an Easter because of me. What should I do?"

The woman told the man not to worry. She knew exactly what to do. She went to her car trunk and pulled out a spray can. She walked over to the limp dead Bunny and sprayed the entire contents of the can onto the furry little animal.

Miraculously, the Easter Bunny came back to life! He jumped up, picked up the spilled eggs and candy, waved his paw at the two humans and hopped on down the road.

Fifty yards away, the Easter Bunny stopped, turned around and waved.

He hopped another fifty yards down the road, stopped, turned around and waved again.

The man was astonished. He said to the woman, "What in Heaven's name is in your spray can?!"

The woman turned the can around so that the man could read the label.

It said: HAIR SPRAY. Restores life to dead hair. Adds permanent wave.

Awwwwwwwww. Mark - did you really come up with that one?? :lol: That's bad, spelled B-A-D. :D :D

But I have to admit that I am laughing - with or at it - what's the difference

Easter falls on my birthday this year so along with celebrating the holiday, I am being showered with gifts and doing whatever the heck I want because that's the rule in our house on birthdays. Of course, my wife provides me with a list of things I want to do.