Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Cat

The Question Game

Idn't a Fisher something like a Martin?

Yup, a Fisher is the North American Marten cousin. Since it's American, it has to be bigger so some get to be 20 Kg, while the Marten is usually around 3-4 kg.

In a silly attempt to re-capture this thread (un cross-thread, as it were) my question is:

Which do you prefer, cookies or doughnuts?

Guest bearlover

Brownies!! :lol:

Vinilla or Choclate or strawberry? or Mint choclate chip..YUMM

Brownies!! :lol:

Vinilla or Choclate or strawberry? or Mint choclate chip..YUMM

Oh yeah, fudge brownies!

French Vanilla with Blackberry Liqueur.

What's your favorite breakfast?

French toast!! :)

Pancakes, or eggs or french toast? Waffles?

Biscuits and sausage gravy

coffee and continental breakfast.if you could be a singer or in a band for a day who would you be.

if you could change your name what would you change it to or are you happy with the name your parents gave you.i would change my to madison.

B)-->

QUOTE(sarah.b @ Jun 5 2007, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you could change your name what would you change it to or are you happy with the name your parents gave you.i would change my to madison.

"A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME - IS STILL A ROSE"

I don't know who said that but it's true. I've had two sets of names given to me in life - one at my birth, and the other when I was adopted. "I yam what I yam" I'm still the same - either way. Oh - I use them both in one form or another today, but I'm still Jim T.

Would you rather climb a mountain - hike a hill - walk in the desert - or stroll on the beach, OR are you a sidewalks and concrete forest kind of person?

stroll on the beach.if you could have any car in the world what would it be

B)-->

QUOTE(sarah.b @ Jun 5 2007, 07:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

coffee and continental breakfast.if you could be a singer or in a band for a day who would you be.

Bonnie Raitt.

Oh, Higgy, you live in the right part of the country for biscuits and gravy, too... that sounds yummy!

I sometimes wish I'd had a different name. (There are 500 quinjillion "Cheryls" out there, ALL born about the same time I was, and my last name lends itself to jokes that I've had to sit through and chuckle at 500 quinjillion times in my life!) When I was younger, I'd've jumped at the chance to change it... but now, it's ME.

The car for me? Doesn't exist... YET. I want small-but-roomy, fun to drive, runs on ordinary tap water and gets 50+ miles per gallon... with a killer stereo system!

What's the thing you like best about yourself?

Forgot the question.

If you could go anywhere in the world for prosthetics, and cost was not an option, where would you go?

Guest bearlover

My Teddy bear! :lol:

What do you like to do in your spare time?

'Onolulu.

In the vast list of lifes simplest treasures, which is your favorite?

My 11 year old daughter.

from where you were born, how many miles away are you? me, about 2700 miles ( S. California to N. Virginia)

Bearlover, Since you reply to almost all of the questions in this thread without waiting for a chance for others to reply, you might as well answer my question too.

This is an easy figure for me to calculate: I have not moved a single mile from where I was born! I am, literally, at the same address where I was born, as they tore down the hospital that was on the site and built my apartment in its place.

Seems we're at opposite ends of the spectrum, Dave!

What character trait do you think is most important?

What character trait do you think is most important?

Cheryl

Personally, I would consider personal integrity the most important, with patience a close second.

Can we continue this? Is there another trait that someone feels is more important?

Honesty, loyalty and compassion. Sorry, that's more than one :)

To Love - and be loved

As an explanation, I have met individuals, that do not have it in their character to give (or show) love, or to be able to receive it openly. Sad - but true. Being able to receive is as important as being able to give.

That's where the term Five-Oh comes from but I don't know where BookemDano started.

Book'em Danno was a line used by the main character in Hawaii 5-0 (played by Jack Lord) as he and his men were arresting the bad guys. Danno (Dan Williams played by James MacArthur) was 'always' the arresting officer - It seems that Dan allways did the "booking" - Jack Lord obviously didn't like paperwork!

Sarah.b - if I could have any car in the world it would have to be the Bugatti Veyron - it is the "concord" of cars

David

Aas for any car in the world - A 1954 MG TD. I let one slip through my fingers in 1957 and have regretted it ever since.

Who is your favorite vocalist - or group from the 1950's? (Aw come-on. Surely you've heard of some - mabe in your history classes :lol: )

I hope someone has the answers...especially what they call a royal pain in the ass in England :rolleyes:

I hope someone has the answers...especially what they call a royal pain in the ass in England :rolleyes:

I have a thought on that one, but wouldn't want to lose my British friends, so will leave be. :D

I like the English word arse - sounds so much more sophisticated than our version. :lol: