Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Cat

The Question Game

It's a fish that comes ashore to lay its eggs in the sand in the middle of the night in SoCal... I'll bet you hunted them, Jim! (You're only allowed to catch them by running up to them and grabbing them with your hands, gang.)

My family was going to go grunion hunting once. We got the fishing license, loaded up the car with blankets, flashlights, and snacks and set out for the shore... about 15 miles away, for that night's projected "grunion run."

My dad was not known for his navigational skills.

He lost the Pacific Ocean.

We wound up some 50 miles north of our destination by the time he struck "coast"... not a grunion (or grunion humter) in sight. I've only managed to see the little fishies on TV.

If you could have a super-power, what would it be?

It's a fish that comes ashore to lay its eggs in the sand in the middle of the night in SoCal... I'll bet you hunted them, Jim! (You're only allowed to catch them by running up to them and grabbing them with your hands, gang.)

My family was going to go grunion hunting once. We got the fishing license, loaded up the car with blankets, flashlights, and snacks and set out for the shore... about 15 miles away, for that night's projected "grunion run."

My dad was not known for his navigational skills.

He lost the Pacific Ocean.

We wound up some 50 miles north of our destination by the time he struck "coast"... not a grunion (or grunion humter) in sight. I've only managed to see the little fishies on TV.

If you could have a super-power, what would it be?

Power to restore my leg.

Favorite color?????????????

Hi

Green is my favorite colour.

If you could live in any country apart from your own which one would you choose?.

Pat

Hi

Green is my favorite colour.

If you could live in any country apart from your own which one would you choose?.

Pat

England

Pink, blue, purple

What is or was the happiest day in your life?

I have 3 that I can't split.

The day I got married, the day our first son was born, the day our second son was born.

Got a tattoo?

Ears only

Ever been in a fist fight?

Lawd no, but I have learned that aluminium crutches bend when connecting someone's head......

Do you cry in sad songs?

Sometimes

Do you sing in the shower?

Guest bearlover

Once in a while.

Do you use a chair in the shower or have a shower leg?

Nope

What astrological sign were you born in?

9.45 pm

Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?

Erm, cheese?? :P And peppers and anchovies and mushrooms and asparagus and olives....yum.

What's the meanest prank you've ever pulled on someone?

Jim: Who made God & where is the end of the universe.... GOD IS GOD...WITH NO BEGINING & NO END. THIS IS WHERE YOUR FAITH COMES IN. :)

Absolutely Ann - However, my mind is always analytical, and trying to realistically imagine something without a beginning or an end, just escapes me.

Exactly Cheryl. When we were teenagers, the girls that we dated always had curfews, but if we said that we were going grunion hunting, then all time limits were off. The thing is that the parents always knew what time the grunion were supposed to run. It was in the paper. (About 35 day apart, the first night around 10;30 to 11 pm and then approximately 25 hours later on each of the 2nd and 3rd nights.

We would catch them with our hands (the only legal way to do it), and then have a fish fry on the beach until one or two in the morning. That was Southern California in the 1950's. People don't go to the beach at night there much anymore - the gangs pretty much own them. Now you know why I live in Missouri.

When was the first TV put on the market for the public?

When was the first TV put on the market for the public?

In South Africa it was 1976.

Don't cheat now.....WHAT'S THE MEANEST PRANK YOU EVER PULLED ON ANYONE?? <_<

this april 1st, i drew 2 lines in the window of a pregnancy test and gave it to my husband, his face was brilliant, then i shouted APRIL FOOL and ran out of the room, boy was he relieved!

tea or coffee and what kind?

Guest bearlover

Neither, hot choclate!

Have you ever put your shoes on the wrong foot with your prosthetic?

Pink, blue, purple

What is or was the happiest day in your life?

I have 3 that I can't split.

The day I got married, the day our first son was born, the day our second son was born.

Got a tattoo?

More than I an count. I lost 8 of them when I lost my leg.

Skully Cat

Vacation - What's that? Branson Missouri is a nice place to get away from time to time.

How far back have you (or someone you know) traced your family lineage?