Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
ali.hall

A bit of hill walking

Nothing overly special but I was proud and it gets something going in this part of the forums :D

I went up Dart Mountain in Ireland yesterday (619m), was a 10 mile walk in the end so was proud. Here are the photos, including come llamas woohoo.

Photos

Since there are none of me on that, here are a couple done by someone else, including my stylish hat.

One

Two

Three

Four

Nice hat :P

Beautiful country. The hat wasn't bad either.. :P

Well done Ali. That was a hike and a half!

Excellent!

PS : Is that really a hat??

:P

Hi Ali,

Fantastic!!!!, you should be well pleased with yourself,

As you might know I love hill walking so if you are ever in Northumberland give me a call and we will arrange a days hiking, BUT ……………………….your dodgy hat will have to stay in your ruck sack, :lol: :lol:

Again well done & thanks for taking the time to post photos as well………….Mick

Good for you Ali. 10 miles of that kind of terrain would be a bugger.

Nice hat!!!

Well done Ali, luckily for you the fashion police weren't out that day. :D

Cheers everyone, it was a good day out so I am glad you all enjoyed the photos.

As for the hat, I know you are all just jealous that I own the hat and you don't :D Especially Mark there, he would jump at the opportunity to have a hat like that.

In keeping with my policy of "Telling it like it is"...........I'm not jealous of the hat :D :D . :D

But I would enjoy being out in the country that you were in to take those pictures. They were nice.

Deep, deep, DEEP down you like the hat, ach you do, you do, you do, you do, you do [/Mrs Doyle]

If you haven't seen Father Ted then ignore this :D

Deep, deep, deep, down - nooooooooo - I really don't. Because if I admitted I did, then I would have to tell my wife that I liked some of those that she has bought me over the years :( I don't like them either. :lol:

Nothing overly special but I was proud and it gets something going in this part of the forums :D

I went up Dart Mountain in Ireland yesterday (619m), was a 10 mile walk in the end so was proud. Here are the photos, including come llamas woohoo.

Photos

Since there are none of me on that, here are a couple done by someone else, including my stylish hat.

One

Two

Three

Four

Nice photos, Ali! B) They remind me of the time I 'tried to walk across a bog'. :rolleyes: I didn't walk 10 miles though, it was more like 2 and, for some strange reason, my legs were very heavy on the way home. :(

Take no notice of all the scoffers here, that hat's great...they're just jealous! :D

Lizzie :)