Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mick

a bit more hill walking

In keeping with Ali”s recent post I thought that I would share my latest walk with you: -

hedgehope hill (715m).

A Good day out making the most of the spring weather and dare I say this …………….. I was really pleased that I only had one foot to get sore, (see first few pics) :lol:

Here’s the photo link. http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n303/mi...dgehope%20hill/

I hope you all enjoy looking at the hills as much as we enjoy walking up there……………….. take care mick

Fabulous pictures Mick. Thanks for sharing them with us. Looks like a nice place - and day, for a stroll.

Very nice, where abouts in the world is that then?

I will need to find a higher hill when I am home next :D, although the only ones higher in Northern Ireland are over in the east and I am west.

Beautiful pictures and countryside. It looked like a topnotch day for walking.

I hope to get to England someday. Maybe we can plan a day of hill walking.

Hi all,

Thanks for the comments,

Ali I’m over in Northumberland, (that’s the top part of the UK north side) just under Scotland, & this hill is part of the cheviots in the Northumberland national park.

Neil if you ever come across this side of the pond, I would be honoured to have a days hiking with you, but please no silly hats :lol: …………………………Mick

Ah right cool, if I am ever in that part of the world I might drop you a message as well.

And my hat is stylish, not silly :D

very nice pics, well done you for making the climb xx

Guest bearlover

Heck! I just want to be able to walk through a mall or a grocery store! Your doing awesome! So happy for you! :)

Heck! I just want to be able to walk through a mall or a grocery store! Your doing awesome! So happy for you! :)

'Bearlover' do you use an electric cart? I hate it......makes me feel soooooo :( oh I don't know. I'm hoping they will soon get my leg fixed so I can walk again in the grocery & mall.

Guest bearlover

'Bearlover' do you use an electric cart? I hate it......makes me feel soooooo :( oh I don't know. I'm hoping they will soon get my leg fixed so I can walk again in the grocery & mall.

Boy can I relate! yes I use one but I don't have one I don't want one. It is just that Wall*Mart and the grosery stores are to much for me to gimp through..The first time I used it I felt awful :( but now iam pretty use to it. Once a little kid said "you need that cart because your old" I was 40 at the time! lol. :o It will be 4 years come this July since the big chop! and I still feel a little :( using one. But hey at lest they are available to us..Or I would have no life. Standing more than 20 minutes or walkning more than 20 minutes is very painful. Especially standing in line...