Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
lisa

Look what I have made

Lisa, that is an awsome cake. I hope you bring one to the next amputee get together.

post-1659-1176982911_thumb.jpgHi Everyone

I just wanted to share something with you. Since my accident I have been off sick and since January I have needed to do something with some of my spare time. I started a sugarcraft course and have been learning how to make flowers etc. I have made a couple of cakes since starting the course but the one I have finished today for my step-daughters 21st has filled me with such pride, that I feel like crying. The reason I am telling you this is when I was working I knew that I was good at my job and since being off sick I haven't felt that I was good at anything.

I have attached a picture so you can see for yourself what has made me feel so proud.

Lisa

It's a very pretty cake, Lisa. B) What a great talent to have! :D

Lizzie :)

Hi Lisa

Wow your creation looked awesome, and I am so happy for you!!!!

I know your daughter will be really happy and blessed to get that cake for her 21st.

You are really talented.

Lesley

Hi

I thought I would update you on my cake decorating skills. I have just made this cake and it is the first time I have used rolled icing and made a cake topper. I must admit I am very very proud. I made it for my step Mums 60th and everyone was in shock when they heard I had made it myself.

Lisa

post-1659-1184196046_thumb.jpg

Hey Lisa

That is a wonderful looking cake/project. I can't draw stick figures that look like stick figures. I am always impressed when folks take on a challange and see what they can do. Perhaps this will turn into a second career or a side line career. Happy 21st to your step daughter.

Paula

Beautiful cake, Lisa. I could never do that. :D

Awesome Lisa :D

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your comments. Trust me when I say this, if i can do this anyone can!

Lisa

Lisa, the "new" cake is delightful! You have a genuine talent for this!

Thanks for sharing it with us... now, will you be sending out samples so we can taste??

that looks soooo fantastic!! keep em coming!

That is amazing!! It makes me want to tell my mother she has 5 years to make that because that is what I want for my 21st. I would eat it all by myself of course. :D

That cake is just awsome! You should be so proud!

Lisa,

Very beautiful cake, You got skills! SELL!!!! LOL!!! Anyways congrats on your new talent..