Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
JohnnyV

ACA Conference 2007 Review

Johnny V Is In The House here in Atlanta. :D Hotel made a mistake already on room assignment and to make good on it, upgraded me to a corner room with a refrigerator. I just need to stock it up. Or should I catch up on the sleep that I didn't get last night....... Who needs sleep? Haven't seen or heard from anyone as of yet. I will keep you posted. Promise ;) Ciao.

Johnny V Is In The House here in Atlanta. :D Hotel made a mistake already on room assignment and to make good on it, upgraded me to a corner room with a refrigerator. I just need to stock it up. Or should I catch up on the sleep that I didn't get last night....... Who needs sleep? Haven't seen or heard from anyone as of yet. I will keep you posted. Promise ;) Ciao.

Jon and I are in Atlanta taking care of a few things and about to get some well deserved sleep. We're both working on not having slept now since Monday. We'll be at the hotel tomorrow in good time.

See ya later in the evening Johnny at the welcome reception at the exhibit hall.

Don and I are hoping to be in around 4:00PM. Can't wait to see everyone. :)

Don and I are hoping to be in around 4:00PM. Can't wait to see everyone. :)

Have fun tomorrow. I'll be in Friday before lunch.

Getting excited!!!

Susan

Best guess, I'll be at the hotel by "five-ish" on Thursday... I took Higgy's advice and studied the pics from last year's conference, so hopefully I'll be able to recognize you guys!

I'll be the one with one leg.........................

:blink::blink: Your bad!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink::blink: You're both bad (heeheehee) have fun!!!

:blink::blink: Your bad!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink::blink: You're both bad (heeheehee) have fun!!!

We are. We, (me, Jon, Marcia, Don,Skully,Marc, Barb, Cheri, Karen,JV) all met Cheryl tonight in the exhibit hall at the welcome reception, thanks to Neals introduction... Then it carried on to dinner, and drinks and conversation in the lounge in the Atrium..

Last look over the railing and most of them were still down there. Jon and I decided to catch up on some well deserved sleep..

Hey gang! Sure wish I could be there! I'm hoping (hopping? :P )you all have a great time!

I'm not sure if there is any way this can be done, but I already paid all my registration, etc. and it's too late for a refund. If there is any way any of you (maybe a spouse/friend) can make use of it, please do so. If need be, I'll find the confirmation number and I can e-mail it to someone. I hate to see it go to waste, so just post something and I'll hook you up.

Anybody bring "brownies?"

As you can see, we had a really nice reunion Thursday evening at the hotel lounge, enjoying each others company and trying to get some plans started to visit Austrailia. Some new arrivals are here as of today. I will try and get pictures of them soon. The lunch gathering was good today. HipHop, Kep, skully cat and SusanI all joined us. Cheri and Karen were missing in action already. Hope we see them again. Group picture postponed until after lunch on Saturday. Want to try and get everyone in it. Catch ya later.

Thanks for letting us join in the celebration via pictures!! Awww, in 2008, I'll be there!!

Have a great time y'all and drink a couple for me!

Neal refers to ths place in the lounge where we hang out and drink at night as "The Pit". That is us in the bottom right hand corner at the round table congragating for dinner. I am taking this photo from the glass elevator on the way down to meet them.

post-53-1181961751_thumb.jpg

Here we are waiting to find a place to be able to get into for dinner. From left to right, that is Nann on her scooter, HipHop on his Segway (which he gets a lot of attention on), Tammie (Higgy), CherlM and Tammie's husband Jon. Help me out here Tammie !

post-53-1181963152_thumb.jpg

Some stranger offered to take this shot of us while our newly appointed social director, Don (Marcia's(mmarie) husband), is securing a table at a restaurant while we are holding reservations for two tables that we are going to have to wait 20 minutes for at another restaurant, and don't want to have to wait for. I hope that Don won't quit on his first official day on the job. We would really love to go to Austrailia with this crew some time soon and visit Cat and Ruth, and I was hoping that Don would organize making the arrangements. :rolleyes: ;) I am sure that you recognize everyone by now.

post-53-1181963101_thumb.jpg

Here is HipHop giving Neal a lesson on how to work his Segway. HipHop requires that you sign a liability waiver before he allows you to drive it. You are on your own Neal if you fall down and go BOOM ! :lol:

post-53-1181963604_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure if there is any way this can be done, but I already paid all my registration, etc. and it's too late for a refund. If there is any way any of you (maybe a spouse/friend) can make use of it, please do so. If need be, I'll find the confirmation number and I can e-mail it to someone. I hate to see it go to waste, so just post something and I'll hook you up.

They need ID to process registration which makes it very difficult to process without you. Are you sure that you can't make it? ;)

Great seeing the pics Johnny thanks for posting them.

Hope you are all having a blast.......I still don't see anyone sliding down a bannister??????? ;)

I wanna come toooo!!

I am so glad you are all together and the traditions we started last year are continuing.

We are watching for each post and wondering how you are all doing.

I hope before the end you post a picture of you all having a margarita for me.

Love you heaps

Ruth

Great seeing the pics Johhny thanks for posting them.

Hope you are all having a blast.......I still don't see anyone sliding down a bannister??????? ;)

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Neal and I talked about that, with all the security walking around, we sorta decided the last day might be the best day. We didn't want to get booted out of the hotel before the conference started... :o :o :o

Marcia hasn't uttered a peet about it, hardly.