Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
JohnnyV

ACA Conference 2007 Review

clearcna27....who's you favorite wrestler...If you see Neal...say Hi

You don't need to go through someone else, just say hi. Hi Barb. Glad to see you here. I really enjoyed our time together in Atlanta.

G'day Barb, welcome to the forum.

Any friend of Tammie and Jon's is a friend of mine......be afraid :P .be very afraid :D

Be very afraid of this Cat. LOL

Welcome Barb,

I'm glad you can finally post on HMM. You'll meet a great group of folks here who will be able talk to and enjoy thier company. I have a question? does bmt mean bone marrow transplant or Barb means trouble, :lol: :lol: :lol: Please clarify when you get the chance. Have a great day and enjoy life, it's the only one we get.

Jerry

First of all...thank you for that warm welcome....clearcna27, my inside sources tell me Vince is still with us....Higgy, you are right about the BMT..I'm Midwest, farm grown...and I'm looking at July 21....Neal, HI ..the dance was great wasn't it....and fivestringcooper..BMT can mean either, depending on who I'm with or where I am.....You'al have a great day....

Your welcome anytime!!!

As for Vince, your right, he reappeared last night because of Chris B's death...

Jerry..... your onery...( but.... are you right? :lol: :lol: :lol: ) wish I would of had more time to get to know you.... Lord, we'd of all probably been in trouble at the conference.... What a rowdy bunch!!!

Hi Ed,

Just wanted to let you know that I watched your video today..............very impressive. Keep up the good work.........well done!

Mel x x x

Just wanted to say it was great meeting you, Barb. Hope to see you again :)

As for Vince, your right, he reappeared last night because of Chris B's death...

:blink::blink: ??

Marcia,

They are refering to wrestlers Vince McMahon and Chris Benoit. Benoit was found dead yesterday in his Fayetteville, Ga. home along with his wife and son. Authorities are now saying it was murder suicide.

Kep

That's terrible.

If you guys have any questions about wrestling I am your guy! I have been following this investigation since day 1. My heart, goes out to the Benoit family, and I will keep them in my prayers. I truly believe Chris is innocent. I do not think that he committed this horrible crime. Anyways, Please feel free to ask, I will answer as honestly as possible..

samuel

Marcia...It was great meeting you too...You did a good job with the Salsa...Maybe next year I will try to learn a few steps....By the way you were born in a GREAT month...

Marcia...It was great meeting you too...You did a good job with the Salsa...Maybe next year I will try to learn a few steps....By the way you were born in a GREAT month...

Hi Barb,

It was nice meeting you too.....I sat next to Cat at the Peer Training.

Susan

PS What is this great birthday month?? :o

I'm going to take a wild guess....November? :rolleyes:

Well.............what a wonderful surprise!!!!! :D

Thank you all for signing that wonderful picture and thanks so much to Tammie for sending it to us and taking the time to write such a long letter. :D

We are both really touched that you would all go to that much trouble to make us feel a part of the Conference. :wub:

We both missed you all a lot more than we thought we would and there was plenty of sighing as we read each installment as it arrived.

To each of you who signed it THANK YOU! :D

Glad you finally got the photo.......

You have to watch out for Kep.. the stories he can tell....whoooo weeeeeee...... He's the one to get all of us in trouble :lol: :lol: :lol:

The strong silent observer.................. :) :)

Cat,

The stories I was told!!!!!! Woooo Weeeeee !!!!

:o :unsure:

B)

It has been awhile since I last posted but just wanted to thank everybody for the stories of the conference. I went last year and really missed it this year. My new grandson Parker was born on June 15th so I had a good reason to stay behind.

Thanks again for making many of us feel like we were there too. I really appreciated it.

Caroln

Cat,

The stories I was told!!!!!! Woooo Weeeeee !!!!

:o :unsure:

B)

We missed you too, Carol. Maybe next year!

And what a sweetie he is... That would of been good enough reason for me to stay home as well!! :)

I will meet you some day Judy. Michigan is not all that far from WI.

I miss everyone from the convention as well.

Skully Cat

I don't see anything like that on the main page. Help!