Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
clearcna27

Good Morning

Good Morning everyone,

I just am letting you all know, I am still alive, and made it through the night. My temp was like a roller coaster, and still this morning it is 101. My throat is still sore, kinda hard to swallow, and I did get up in the middle of the night, and hurled everything that I drank before bed. I am just going to take it easy today, and lay around, and leave my leg off, and just relax. I hope everyone has a good Saturday, and I will pop back sometime today.

Samuel

Well,

here it i Sunday afternoon, and after a long day of sleep, and Tylenol about 20 time today, my fever is dropping, and I am not as drowsy, or lethargic. I feel more alive. I did have to go the ER last night, cause my temp wouldn't drop below 103. They gave me rocephin IV, along with IV fluid.. I have started taking an antibiotic called Cipro. My throat is still sore, but I feel much better. I will keep you all updated on me, as it progresses.

Samuel

I'm glad you're on the other side of this computer. I do hope you feel better soon. Don't contaminate Sabolich on Monday so that I catch it (whatever it is) on Tuesday.

Good morning Samuel,

If your taking Cipro, After you finish taking the medications, you'll have to start taking some probiotics. You can find them at a health food store, or vitamins store. It replaces the good biotics that you need in your system. I'll send you some more information later, OK? Jerry

Samuel

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better...Probiotics are a good idea with antibiotics...the best one is Florajen..there web site is florajen.com....tell the pharmacy you want the acidophilus in the frig....Don't give the nurses too hard of a time:)