Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Murphy

Since when is a Bernese Mountain dog a puppy? How much does a nine week old weigh? There isn't a chance that you like big dogs is there Sparky? :) :)

Are you going to have build bumper guards around you so that he won't knock you down on a frisky day? :lol: :lol: I love puppies, no matter what breed...pugs, labs, german shepards........ god bless'em all.....

Higgy, I love big dogs, In the past we've owned Pyrenean Mountain Dogs and St Bernards. In fact it was a St Bernard that we recently lost. The new addition to the household is call Murphy, he is a 9 week old Bernese Mountain Dog and weights in at around 25lbs. His weight goes up and down at the moment as he is growing at a rate of knots. I am also learning new balancing skills to cope with him crashing into my legs.

Higgy, I love big dogs, In the past we've owned Pyrenean Mountain Dogs and St Bernards. In fact it was a St Bernard that we recently lost. The new addition to the household is call Murphy, he is a 9 week old Bernese Mountain Dog and weights in at around 25lbs. His weight goes up and down at the moment as he is growing at a rate of knots. I am also learning new balancing skills to cope with him crashing into my legs.

Hubby and I think that Murphy is gorgeous.

He's adorable, Sparky. :)

Since when is a Bernese Mountain dog a puppy? How much does a nine week old weigh? There isn't a chance that you like big dogs is there Sparky? :) :)

Are you going to have build bumper guards around you so that he won't knock you down on a frisky day? :lol: :lol: I love puppies, no matter what breed...pugs, labs, german shepards........ god bless'em all.....

Oh Sparky, he's adorable. and by the way I love your new ':blink:' Yikes, I am having a senior moment...{{{ picture}}} whats it called? Anyway I like it!!!!!

I love him! He is so cute! Dogs are the best. I have 4.

I'm jealous of you Sparky.. give the sweetie a hug for me too... Ahhhhhhhh puppies..... there's nothing like them... they are like babies.... you can't get enough of them. I have a farm full of babies in one way or another every spring, but I guess pups are my favorite... We are going to have to deal with the same sadness like that Marcia has, in the upcoming year, I'm pretty sure of it. But, you love them as long as God gives them to you...

Off busy for the weekend, so I'm sorry it took so long to answer.. The pictures are great....

Mark

He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Lisa

Thank you for your kind comments, he has grown in the past week and showing signs of becoming a blacksmith......

Every time we open the front door he makes a bolt for it. :D

Sounds like you have your hands full! Keep us updated with pictures!!

Even with your dire jokes, he is a beautiful dog, Mark. Great name too, he looks a bit like a Murphy :D Make sure you bring him into your casting sessions, there is nothing a prosthetist loves more when working with plaster than having a dog running around too ;)

Thank you for your kind comments, he has grown in the past week and showing signs of becoming a blacksmith......

Every time we open the front door he makes a bolt for it. :D

Awwwwwww. Blacksmith - Makes a bolt for it. I get it. :lol: :lol: :lol: cute. You need to quit your day job. :D

he is perfect look forward to seeing pictures as he grows