Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Tigertatt

Jan Ertl contact info?

I am looking for dirrect contact information for Jan Ertl. I have been given authorization from the insurance company for an amputation by Jan Ertl and need to find dirrect contact information to him or his office so that my lawyers can get things rolling. -NO the information on http://www.ertlreconstruction.com/ is NOT good enough. I have emailed though their site a few times with no results. I was hoping someone here has had their amputation done by Jan and would have the number for his office. PLEASE --PM-- me if you have any such information, time is of the essence for my case and would greatly appreciate the information. :D

Sorry, I don't have contact info for you, but I do know one of his past patients, and she mentioned to me that he had left Kaiser late last year and was going to work with another hospital in the same area AFTER he took some time off. He may not be practicing yet.

You might want to contact the office of some of the other Ertl surgeons in the area and see if they have any info on his whereabouts.

Good luck!

Karen

AKA

Orlando, FL

Thanks for the info -- I have traced him to both UC Davis and Kaiser but neither facility lists him currently. I"ve also called 411 for the Sacramento area with no luck. All I get from Ertlreconstruction is "I have forwarded your information to Jan Ertl". So fingers still crossed that he is currently practicing and can take my case. :)

Thanks Freddy for the information but I have already tried every possible avenue though that web site. My current orth can do an Ertl amputation but my lawyer and I want Jan Ertl as a first choice and since the Insurance company has authorized an amputation by Jan Ertl himself I'd like to get ahold of Jan so that we can set things up if possible, or at least find out that he CAN'T do it so that we may move forward with setting things up with my ortho B)

Hi Tigertatt,

When I clicked on webmaster I got this email address. Did you email him?

webmaster@ertlreconstruction.com <webmaster@ertlreconstruction.com>

Yup Freddy I've tried that 3 times now and all you get back is -- "I've forward your email to Jan Ertl. --webmaster Ron King". the ONLY thing i have not done though the Ertl site is make an appointment with one of his brothers and then drill them for Jans location and contact info and I bet that would go over like a lead zeppelin :P but thank you for your efforts :)

It's a bit of a long shot, but you might want to see if leaving a message for Heather Mills in the "Contact" part of the HMM website might get a response. Jan Ertl did her stump revision and there might be a chance someone might have the contact information if you messaged them directly. Up on the "Invision" header on your screen it says "Heather Mills McCartney"--if you click on the name it takes you into a different part of the website with a separate "Contact" button. Good luck!

Thank you everyone for your efforts. Jan is on vacation the rest of this week and I have been given his contact information so that i may get ahold of him once he gets home. :D

Yup Freddy I've tried that 3 times now and all you get back is -- "I've forward your email to Jan Ertl. --webmaster Ron King". the ONLY thing i have not done though the Ertl site is make an appointment with one of his brothers and then drill them for Jans location and contact info and I bet that would go over like a lead zeppelin :P but thank you for your efforts :)

Quick note from webmaster Ron King:

I maintain the ErtlReconstruction.com website at the request of the Barr Foundation. I do not work for any of the Ertls, or the medical facilities where they are practicing. Also, I have no control over the speed at which they reply to email messages that I forward to them. All I can do is continue to forward the info as often as requested.

Jan has been away from an active practice for quite a while and I beleive he is preparing to enter back into practice, however I am not able to share that location until everything is confirmed.

Ron

Hi Ron,

This is an old post and I'm the one you helped hunt down Jan, I have talked to both you and Jan since I last posted here. However I would like to tell everyone else here on the boards that RON was a great help to me and is a fabulous person to talk to if anyone ever needs information on the Ertl procedure or anything amputation related for that matter. Ron has always respounded to my questions and has been a great help to me personally in my quest to get an Ertl amputation. Thank you Ron for you wisdom and information and you do a great job keeping up the Ertl web site. ;)