Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
skully cat

Gone but it's OK

I have been distant for sometime and it has been the roller coaster of a lifetime. Mark is gone for good the divorce papers are being served this week. Longime coming. I had hoped it not to be at first ut now I am just relieved to be done with the games of pretend.

Lfe is to short to live in a plastic bubble hoping to be salvaged from more disappointment & pain.

You know the funny thing is my mom at first was so concerned, you know your not getting any younger and yu don't have a leg it's hard when your not crippled. I said you know the only one crippled in this is Mark, is mind is crippled not me I will be fine.

Truth is my life has become more peaceful, ess stressful. It will get better I am sure of this.

Thank you all.

Skully Cat

My mom said "your not getting any younger and you don't have a leg". "It's hard when your not crippled". Skully Cat

Did she forget that your a blond on a bad ass Harley? I mean come on, everybody knows thats a hot combination. Time to turn off the bumpy road you were on and find a smoother one.

I LOVE your title on this thread. It says it all.

And yes, as with everything (as you well know), it will get better.

Wishing you strength and happiness,

Ally

xxxx

I said you know the only one crippled in this is Mark, is mind is crippled not me I will be fine.

Now, that is a quote worth saving. If only more people would realize that it's the other one having the problem - and don't let them put the guilt trip on lyou. Like Dave 06 said on another thread...... (paraphrase), that he can't change them, but he can change his own way of thinking.

"TO THINE OWN SELF BE TRUE". Which in English only means, as long as you believe in yourself, and are true to yourself, then what others believe, is their problem - not yours.

Your are going to be just fine. I know these things. :lol:

Good to see you back on.

Hey Skully, I hope you feel as free as a bird. Don't get me wrong, but I could see exactly what you've been thru with Mark.... I had the same issues with my ex and I finally had to fire my wife and told her to leave. I couldn't deal with the jealousy, respect issues and trust. In order to be happy, you must be happy with yourself. The hell with all the drama, I needed someone who would be there for me and she wasn't,just like Mark was. Jerry :D :D

Sorry to hear the news Skully. I'm sure that the decisions that you have made are in your own best interest. They aren't always the easiest, but we have to make them anyway...

Stay in touch...

I'm sorry to hear that Skully. I hope that you and Mark can find peace and stay friends. You've got a lot to look forward to.

Also sorry to hear the news, Skully... but I hope it's a start towards a better, calmer life for you.

Sorry to hear that Skully but hopefully you will be much happier. I am here if you ever need to talk. (People say I act a lot older than I actually am so it's not like you would be talking to some stupid teenager ;) )

Guest bearlover

Tell mom nicely that you are not a cripple! Or are any of us..I think it may be bothering your mom more than you that you are a amputee.. But what would she rather having you feeling sorry for yourself or the guts to go with your life?

Guest bearlover
Sorry to hear that Skully but hopefully you will be much happier. I am here if you ever need to talk. (People say I act a lot older than I actually am so it's not like you would be talking to some stupid teenager ;) )

Shelby, Your not a stupid teen! You are very mature for you age. Becasue like me you had to deal with a lot as a kid..More than the average kid.. You are a awesome person..

Shelby, Your not a stupid teen! You are very mature for you age. Becasue like me you had to deal with a lot as a kid..More than the average kid.. You are a awesome person..

Thank you! You're so sweet!

I just know how insensitve some teen's can be. I know I am not like that.

Guest bearlover

Thank you! You're so sweet!

I just know how insensitve some teen's can be. I know I am not like that.

So refreshing!! Teens could learn alot from you!!

I know I have not been on alot and no Shelby I don't think your stupid & you know how to reach me also off of here.

I thank all of you for your thoughts, Mark or my mom are not bad they just can't cope well and I am choosing for it not to be my problem.

I have been doing alot of rallys my pics or a few anyway are on y space.

Check them out, I fel better than in a long time.

Thanks, I have had a few dates and met some really nice guys so maybe the right one who wants to deal with a real life will come along. By the way thanks Dave I do have a great bike it has brought much stress relief to me.

Skully Cat

I know I have not been on alot and no Shelby I don't think your stupid & you know how to reach me also off of here.

I thank all of you for your thoughts, Mark or my mom are not bad they just can't cope well and I am choosing for it not to be my problem.

I have been doing alot of rallys my pics or a few anyway are on y space.

Check them out, I fel better than in a long time.

Thanks, I have had a few dates and met some really nice guys so maybe the right one who wants to deal with a real life will come along. By the way thanks Dave I do have a great bike it has brought much stress relief to me.

Skully Cat

'Skully Cat' just as the others have already said, I believe you will now find the peace you are looking for...Have a great ;) week-end.

ann

Guest bearlover

You will know when the right one comes along..It may just be a matter of time. My leg has no impact on my marriage my husband is a treasure and a earth angle you will meet one too!