Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Caveman

yetanothernewbie

Life is too short indeed!!

I have never understood people who say "I wont know what to do with myself when I retire". I have a huge list of activities

Before the accident was of the view not to get to old age and say "what if..." same view still holds.

ps. you look lovely on your beach wedding photo!

Hey, Caveman! Just want to add my welcome to the pot. I'm a 35 yr old LAK from Arkansas for just over 2 years after being hit by a 19 yrold in a hurry to take a shower. Insurance, etc....Again nuthin' from nuthin' leaves nuthin' :D :D And I paid a lawyer to do that math! :blink:

I have never understood people who say "I wont know what to do with myself when I retire". I have a huge list of activities

Those who say that have never been "retired". My wife and I have been "retired" for some time now, and wonder every day where we ever got the time to work - and still get everything else done. There still just not enough hours in the day.

Those who say that have never been "retired". My wife and I have been "retired" for some time now, and wonder every day where we ever got the time to work - and still get everything else done. There still just not enough hours in the day.

:wacko: you sure got that right Jim.....Doc & I never stop~~you know once something happens (like heart attacks) plus amputation you tend to do everything you can get into a day. Leave the small stuff like house cleaning, etc. and just enjoy the fact you still have some time together.

Us ;) we are trying to enjoy every minute we have!!!!!

ann

Guest bearlover

I lost 2 brothers very young only 18 months apart..One died at age 48 from a abdomnal aneurysm and one from a fatel heatr attack. @ 50 .Both were seemingly healty. Both very sudden and unexpected and very shocking. These brothers were both my big brothers and their life was cut short. :( .Since then I do appreciate even more the small things in life. As some peole just don't know whats important.

it's a shame that for many (me included) that it takes major trauma to sort out life's true priorities. It also showed me the true colours of many frend and aquaintancies,