Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
cherylm

Time for a Game!

Aw, shucks, Bear... I wanted to answer Maryl's post! Okay... I'll do hers and yours, both!

1. The Zamboni was invented not five miles from where I live, and there are artichokes in all the markets, but we don't often see pelicans this far inland.

(A completely factual statement, I might add!)

2. As a Christmas present, Bear's hubby took her to a hockey game.

ALARM CLOCK

BULLFROG

ANTIBIOTICS

As I reached for my antibiotics, the alarm clock went off and scared the hell out of the poor bullfrog that lives in my shoe.

PEPPER

WASTE BIN

LAVENDER

:)

I love lots of pepper on my food, but use lavender in my waste bin.

"Cat"

Dragon

Bikini

heeheehee!!

"Cat" forgot the bikini when jumping into the pool, to cool the heat from a tamale, to keep from looking like a flaming dragon !!!!!!! :P

cows

prosthetics

airplanes

cows

prosthetics

airplanes

I saw this movie called "Cows on airplanes" and in the movie the cows had guns strapped to their prosthetics.

juggle

graffitti

house

cows

prosthetics

airplanes

I saw this movie called "Cows on airplanes" and in the movie the cows had guns strapped to their prosthetics.

juggle

graffitti

house

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one Dave!

There was so much graffitti on the old house that I had to juggle three paint cans to cover it all up.

FEATHER DUSTER

SOFTBALL

ZEBRA

I had this weird dream where I was using a FEATHER DUSTER instead of a bat while playing SOFTBALL. As you can imagine I couldn't hit the ball very hard but wow was it ever clean when I did hit it :D I managed to hit one ball that dribbled down to third base where a ZEBRA was fielding. He picked the ball up in his mouth (zebra's don't have hands after all) and he spat it to first base and I was out.

NAUGHTY

NIGHTY

FLIGHTY

I had this weird dream where I was using a FEATHER DUSTER instead of a bat while playing SOFTBALL. As you can imagine I couldn't hit the ball very hard but wow was it ever clean when I did hit it :D I managed to hit one ball that dribbled down to third base where a ZEBRA was fielding. He picked the ball up in his mouth (zebra's don't have hands after all) and he spat it to first base and I was out.

NAUGHTY

NIGHTY

FLIGHTY

I was caught being naughty one nighty and had to take flighty.

Table lamp

Seat belt

Fridge

NAUGHTY

NIGHTY

FLIGHTY

Table lamp

Seat belt

Fridge

I loved it ,Sparky.

I looked all over for my car keys and finally found them in the fridge. I jumped in the car, fastened my safety belt and went to the furniture store and bought this godawful ugly table lamp.

ice bucket

jammies

dictionary

Congratulations, Sparky... you ALMOST made it clean!

My turn:

There's a fire in the fireplace, there's champagne in the ice bucket, I'm in my comfy jammies.... and all I have to read is this #$(# dictionary!

QUINTET

MAGNET

LATIN

NAUGHTY

NIGHTY

FLIGHTY

Table lamp

Seat belt

Fridge

Good one 'Sparky'

:o

My turn:

There's a fire in the fireplace, there's champagne in the ice bucket, I'm in my comfy jammies.... and all I have to read is this #$(# dictionary!

QUINTET

MAGNET

LATIN

The music from the LATIN QUINTET in the bar drew me in like a MAGNET :P

BASS (the fish)

BASS (the instrument)

GLASS

My turn:

QUINTET

MAGNET

LATIN

The music from the LATIN QUINTET in the bar drew me in like a MAGNET :P

BASS (the fish)

BASS (the instrument)

GLASS

The bass played the bass after downing a glass -- of Bass Ale, of course!. (Pain in the #$$, but I'll pass.)

wound (past tense of wind)

wound (as in a boo boo)

hound

My HOUND WOUND himself into a knot trying to lick his WOUND.

YAWNING

WANING

WAVING

In the waning twilight, the gently waving branches of the the willow tree set me to yawning... time for bed!

HUMMINGBIRD

WAFFLE IRON

POLKA

In the waning twilight, the gently waving branches of the the willow tree set me to yawning... time for bed!

HUMMINGBIRD

WAFFLE IRON

POLKA

The unfortunate HUMMING BIRD got his tail feathers squished in the WAFFLE IRON while attempting to do the POLKA on the kitchen taps.

MEAT BALL

SHOULDER

SUNGLASSES

:)

Hot dogs

bourbon

tapestry

Pass me that BOURBON, will you? I need a little pick-me-up before I can finish my HOT DOGS TAPESTRY. :blink:

LEAVES

FLEA SPRAY

SPAGHETTI

Hot dogs

bourbon

tapestry

Pass me that BOURBON, will you? I need a little pick-me-up before I can finish my HOT DOGS TAPESTRY. :blink:

LEAVES

FLEA SPRAY

SPAGHETTI

Well, here it is: We were eating a nice big plate of spaghetti & watching the georgous fall leaves swing & sway when I had to get the flea spray out for 'TOOTSIE' (my dachshund) :angry:

cribbage

crick(painful spasm)

cricket

Guest bearlover

Hot dogs

bourbon

tapestry

LEAVES

FLEA SPRAY

SPAGHETTI

Well, here it is: We were eating a nice big plate of spaghetti & watching the georgous fall leaves swing & sway when I had to get the flea spray out for 'TOOTSIE' (my dachshund) :angry:

cribbage

crick(painful spasm)

cricket

I had such a crick in my leg That a stoped playing the cribbage game and killed a cricket!

Tripod

Triplicity

pessimism

Tripod

Triplicity

pessimism

Today in astrology I learned that my family has three of the four TRIPLICITY signs and for extra credit, I have to find all the zodiac signs in the sky tonight with my telescope and TRIPOD, but the PESSIMISM me doubts that I can find them all on a cloudy night.

truckdriver

lake

pepper spray

Guest bearlover

Tripod

Triplicity

pessimism

Today in astrology I learned that my family has three of the four TRIPLICITY signs and for extra credit, I have to find all the zodiac signs in the sky tonight with my telescope and TRIPOD, but the PESSIMISM me doubts that I can find them all on a cloudy night.

truckdriver

lake

pepper spray

The Truckdriver drove his truck inot a lake after his girlfriend sprayed him with pepper spray for cheating on her :o

Glasses

Dorm

Submarine (the kind under water)

some people think its scrummy to have a bath full of melted chocolate. not me.

CATERPILLAR

LADDER

FOLIO

I am out of synch. sorry