Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
cherylm

Time for a Game!

Guest bearlover

Congratulations, Sparky... you ALMOST made it clean!

My turn:

There's a fire in the fireplace, there's champagne in the ice bucket, I'm in my comfy jammies.... and all I have to read is this #$(# dictionary!

QUINTET

MAGNET

LATIN

The music from the LATIN QUINTET in the bar drew me in like a MAGNET :P

BASS (the fish)

BASS (the instrument)

GLASS

I caught a huge bass fish while playing the bass when I dropped my glass of wine.

Stuffed Annimal

Coaster

Lamp

Well, you may be out of sync, but you confirmed my thoughts about what "scrummy" might mean, Caveman!

Okay... Bear's list...

When I was a child, I would take my favorite stuffed animal (it was a monkey) with me when I rode the roller coaster; it was a great reassurance! However, I lost my fuzzy simian friend when I threw him at my sister and broke a lamp!

WINE BARREL

FENDER

SQUASH BLOSSOM

WINE BARREL

FENDER

SQUASH BLOSSOM

having lost control of the car into the ditch, he got out and found all this squash blossom on the fender; the smell was good. He came back and collected loads of the blossom in a wine barrel added some citric acid, sugar and lemon and made a lovely light cordial (well it works with elderflower)

TAX

DAWN

BRICK

I feel like I have been paying TAX since the DAWN of time and personally I'd rather eat a BRICK :P

Some Aussie words for you :lol:

UTE

PAVLOVA

DIDGERIDOO

Playing a Didjeridoo is difficult, requiring a combination of vibrations from very loose lips. The musician has to eat a mountain of pavlova to get the required looseness of the lips. Some Didjeridoos are so big that the Aussie owner normally has to stand on his head, however when travelling abroard they use a ute to carry them.

Whopper

sculpture

pogo stick

Playing a Didjeridoo is difficult, requiring a combination of vibrations from very loose lips. The musician has to eat a mountain of pavlova to get the required looseness of the lips. Some Didjeridoos are so big that the Aussie owner normally has to stand on his head, however when travelling abroard they use a ute to carry them.

Whopper

sculpture

pogo stick

'SPARKY' I use my pogo stick to get to the resturant with a sculpture of a whopper!!!

STAPLER

SLEIGH

PHOTO

:rolleyes:

Having used a stapler to attach a photo of the candidate to the side of my sleigh, I was now ready to take the campaign to the great white north!

DOOR STOP

ICEBERG

CAR KEYS

I couldn't find my car keys when I was going to the store for some Iceberg lettuce. They showed up behind the door stop.

scissors

stamp

corvette

Guest bearlover
I couldn't find my car keys when I was going to the store for some Iceberg lettuce. They showed up behind the door stop.

scissors

stamp

corvette

I miss placed my scissors in my corvett when I went to the post office to buy some atamps.

Water bed

Dog

Dinner

scissors

stamp

corvette

I miss placed my scissors in my corvett when I went to the post office to buy some atamps.

Water bed

Dog

Dinner

"Bearlover" I had to give up my Water Bed because my Dog kept loosing his Dinner on it. Yukkkkky

Baseball

Sun

Stars

SHRIEK

BALLOON

MOUNTAIN

With a loud SHRIEK he drove the hot air BALLOON into the side of the MOUNTAIN. :o

SCRUMMY

CHOCOLATE

BATH

Lizzie :rolleyes:

PS I really like this game, Cheryl!

I took a bath in chocolate while trying to figure out what scrummy meant.

squirrel

dachshund

taxicab

While trying to get my dachshund into the taxicab, he took off after a squirrel; I wound up walking home!

PLUMB LINE

ANTIMACASSAR

FLUMMOXED

While trying to get a plumb line in the corner for hanging wallpaper, the antimacassar slipped off the sofa arm which left me totally flummoxed.

underwear

kleenex

router

Guest bearlover
While trying to get a plumb line in the corner for hanging wallpaper, the antimacassar slipped off the sofa arm which left me totally flummoxed.

underwear

kleenex

router

My router broke while doing my project I cried so much I needed a kleenex and had to change mu underwear.

Spine

Vanila

King

Spine

Vanila

King

My spine hurt so, I rested on my king size bed eating vanilla ice cream.

Red todd did :P

DID you know I wore my RED shirt while listening to TODD Rundgren?

iron

book

plant

My new cast iron plant is so lush and hardy that I didn't even need to buy a book to learn how to care for it... like its name, it's indestructable!

FRONTIER

CALCULATOR

KIMONO

I walked round the dressmakers dummy and nodded. "Yes", I thought, "That's the Frontier and that's the back'ere." :P :P :lol: :lol: I used my calculator to check my measurements and slipped the material over it and stood back regarding my brand new Kimono.

HOTEL

DANCE

ROPE

I took a bath in the tub, while eating scrummy chocolate.

Thanks

organs

peanuts

bicycle

Well, gee, Lesley, you did someone else's list instead of Cat's... guess that means I'll have to try and put both the unanswered lists together!

(Puts on thinking cap).........

I rode my bicycle to the hotel for the dinner dance; they wouldn't let me past the rope to the ballroom until I'd finished eating my peanuts, so I just listened to the organ's music until they allowed me inside.

(Okay.... so I cheated a bit... It's just one apostrophe!)

UNIVERSITY

SONG

BEACH

Well, gee, Lesley, you did someone else's list instead of Cat's... guess that means I'll have to try and put both the unanswered lists together!

(Puts on thinking cap).........

I rode my bicycle to the hotel for the dinner dance; they wouldn't let me past the rope to the ballroom until I'd finished eating my peanuts, so I just listened to the organ's music until they allowed me inside.

(Okay.... so I cheated a bit... It's just one apostrophe!)

UNIVERSITY

SONG

BEACH

We all sang a SONG at the UNIVERSITY, then went to the BEACH.

President

Nude

Haircolor