Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
clearcna27

New Prosthetic design

Well good evening everyone!

I just had to let the cat out of the bag! As you all know, I am making another prosthetic for myself. I am going even further with my Garth concert jitters. I am putting the Garth Logo on my new socket.. I know it will look good, I got the right size, and am wearing it to the concert.. MAYBE, I might see the man, and get him to sign it.. (YEA RIGHT) only in my dreams, LOL.. If it happens, i will be glad, LOl..

I have been a true fan for years, and I will be till I die! His music has been such an impact on my life, and it's the only way I can kinda pay tribute, and plus my boss says it might get me closer to meeting him if one of his crew sees it.. (A dream come true)

Guest bearlover
I have been a true fan for years, and I will be till I die! His music has been such an impact on my life, and it's the only way I can kinda pay tribute, and plus my boss says it might get me closer to meeting him if one of his crew sees it.. (A dream come true)

That's exactely what I thought! you may just meet him personally! :)

Find out which company is producing/hosting the show. Get hold of their mailing address. Write to them, tell them what you're going to do, show them your socket. Tell them that they will make an amputee's dream come true if they give you a backstage pass to meet Garth.

Do it.

And good luck!

:)

Find out which company is producing/hosting the show. Get hold of their mailing address. Write to them, tell them what you're going to do, show them your socket. Tell them that they will make an amputee's dream come true if they give you a backstage pass to meet Garth.

Do it.

And good luck!

Do everything Ally said. It can happen. Also go to the concert early and get to the stage and talk to EVERYONE you can and you just might find the right one that can make that happen. If that dont happen, take off your leg and throw it at his feet so he will see it. Maybe stop the whole concert for YOU. Good luck

I am putting the Garth Logo on my new socket..

If it is determined that a person is guilty of copyright infringement, penalties could include a court order to stop producing that item, CONFISCATION OF THE ITEM. :o <<<< Hope you have a spare leg Sam!!!

Just kidding with ya Sam, I'm sure he wont mind. :P :P ;)

I WANT SO MUCH TO MEET HIM!!!

I am on phone with ticketmaster to find promoter, and presenter.. What should I tell them..???

Guest bearlover

Just what you want.....Your a amputee and have a special leh made to honor Garth....And is thiier any way he can know this...Tell them how much you admire him and always have. How his music helped you..You want to sound sincer and not just like a average fan or a fan..but a special fan..

Well I called ticketmaster, and they gave me the sprint center number, and sprint is sponsoring, and promoting the concert.. So where doi go from here??

Guest bearlover
Well I called ticketmaster, and they gave me the sprint center number, and sprint is sponsoring, and promoting the concert.. So where doi go from here??

Call the sprint number she gave you?

We called it, and it was closed, but Marsha left a message, so I hope and pray that someone will call her tomorrow.. I will keep you posted.. Thanks for the help.. I hope I can along way..

Guest bearlover

Call agina tomorrow and don't give up until you have a person to speak to..good luck!!!!!!! :)

Ok...I'm hijacking this post...Can anyone help me meet STING!!!! :D (Just kidding... :blink: We'll not entirely, just in case there is someone out there who could acutally help me meet STING!)

Lorri

Sam, you're getting some very good advice from Bear... Follow her suggestions and keep at it... I hope you get to meet him, as it sounds like ir's really important to you!

Find out who you should be speaking to, and get an e-mail address. Get a few.

Send an email, tell them who you are, how much of a fan you are, attach a pic of the socket, a pic of you, BEG for a backstage pass. In fact, perhaps ask your wife to write on your behalf. You need to be tugging on their heart strings.....

Wait a day or so, phone them to find out if they got your mail. Speak with them.....

And then mail them again....

Ooooh - good luck!!!!!!!!! This is very do-able!

:D

Just a thought.....Are there handicapped seats in front or on the end of the rows?

Can you look to see where your sitting and the distance from the stage?

In the mean time, practice your throwing technique. :lol:

Just had another thought....

Google Garth Brookes and see who he is signed to. Then find out from them who his management company is and/or his publishers. Get hold of them, get a contact, and do the whole mail & phone & begging routine.

Otherwise, of course, Dave has a really good idea.... :P

Do it.

And good luck!

I want to thank you for giving this info to my husband. I called many numbers and talk to wal-mart and they are going to be talking to someone and see what they can do. I have many emails out but the man in charge of putting Garth stuff out for wal-mart is to call me back and see what they can do for Sam

thank you

well it is time for the unveiling of the socket! I got it perfected.. My wife has been working so hard at getting me where i need to be to have my dream come true.. ( Thank You BABE, I LOVE YOU).. So are you ready? Here it is..

well it is time for the unveiling of the socket! I got it perfected.. My wife has been working so hard at getting me where i need to be to have my dream come true.. ( Thank You BABE, I LOVE YOU).. So are you ready? Here it is..

Sam, you should be proud of yourself too. Very cool leg. Glad you went with the black carbon fiber. ;)

Find out who you should be speaking to, and get an e-mail address. Get a few.

Send an email, tell them who you are, how much of a fan you are, attach a pic of the socket, a pic of you, BEG for a backstage pass. In fact, perhaps ask your wife to write on your behalf. You need to be tugging on their heart strings.....

Wait a day or so, phone them to find out if they got your mail. Speak with them.....

And then mail them again....

Ooooh - good luck!!!!!!!!! This is very do-able!

:D

Replying again. I have contacted garths assistant mangers assistant and got in contact with the area radio station in the area the concert will be and suppose to be getting back with me next week i sure hope they do something for sam this man is a die hard fan and would do anything i am sure to meet him

Thanks again

Dont forget the video camera and a Sharpie marker (silver will stand out nicely) against the black. Then when you get home, laminate over it so its permanent.

No video cameras allowed, but silver sharpie, INDEED! LOL.. I will have 3 digital cameras though..