Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
clearcna27

New Prosthetic design

Sam, this is so cool!!! I love the leg and I'm sending all good thoughts your way that you will get to meet "the man"!!

well Marsha has Google everything, and, contacted everyone she can, and everyone said that they would get back with her next week..

I hope you get to meet him! I want Meryl's face on my socket!

That would be adorable! A golden retriever on mine would be good too! We will all have colorful, decorated legs!

make sure she contacts all the country radio stations in KC I used to live there and know if Garth is coming to town one of them will have him on the morning show to talk about the big event when I was there there where 3 country stations 90 somthing and 100 somethings the radio stations there are very awsome with helping people out with thier causes and this one is very worth while good luck

make sure she contacts all the country radio stations in KC I used to live there and know if Garth is coming to town one of them will have him on the morning show to talk about the big event when I was there there where 3 country stations 90 somthing and 100 somethings the radio stations there are very awsome with helping people out with thier causes and this one is very worth while good luck

I am Sam's wife and I have contacted both radio station and am listening live online. I have contact them as well as Garth's Mangers assistant and not one person as returned my call and the people at the radio station said they might try to give away tickets just to those listening online out of town so we will see. There is a lag thought of about 3 mins so its hard to win backstage tickets and i have 2 phones i am using

I am listening to kfkf right now and was listening to kbeq owned by the same people.

No one is returning calls so i keep calling. If he don't get to met him at least he gets to go tot he concert and we even bought a much better digital camera last night. We are taking 3 with us lol so we are bound to get great pictures

Thanks for replying

Do not give up. Pester the heck out of them. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Also it sometimes it helps if you act like a third party( reporter,dj from out of town) asking about "that amputee fan" and that the word is out in the streets. Then have someone else call back with your request). Make a short video and put it on You Tube, then ask the radio stations and news stations if they have seen it. They will look everytime. They always want to be the first to interview. It would be great to see a video on You Tube of him and Garth singing a song together. Dream big !!!

Do not give up. Pester the heck out of them. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Also it sometimes it helps if you act like a third party( reporter,dj from out of town) asking about "that amputee fan" and that the word is out in the streets. Then have someone else call back with your request). Make a short video and put it on You Tube, then ask the radio stations and news stations if they have seen it. They will look everytime. They always want to be the first to interview. It would be great to see a video on You Tube of him and Garth singing a song together. Dream big !!!

Good Idea will talk let hubby read when he gets off and go from there!!

Guest bearlover

I think there are many fans who want to meet Garth who have many things going on. Saying a Amputee fan sounds like a poor me case. I would not use it.

I think there are many fans who want to meet Garth who have many things going on. Saying a Amputee fan sounds like a poor me case. I would not use it.

I never said that Bear. It was meant to be an inspirational story about how Garth's songs have given him strenghth through trying times ( and good times) in his life. Sam said that himself somewhere here. Saying just "a fan" will not get you on the stage.

DONT BE SO SENSITIVE.

Guest bearlover

Whatever the out come..Sam did a fantastic job with the prosthetic! And should show it off.

Whatever the out come..Sam did a fantastic job with the prosthetic! And should show it off.

Hey all,

I am off work now, and Thanks Bear for the comment! I tried really hard on this socket.. I love the look, as well as the feel.. Dave, I want so much to meet Garth, and i feel it will never happen. I have thought of contacting a local news station here in Oklahoma, and see what happens, but I am not sure..

Hey...might as well use it to your benefit :) Do whatever it takes.

Hey i am Sams wife i was wondering if your Name Marsha but spelled the other way

Just curious

Guest bearlover

Maybe for some. But its just not me, I was not raised that way and never wanted pity or the I have no leg and I deserve this or that..But to each his own I just don't like or want the attention I quess.

Yep, that's it. Marsha just spelled the other way :)

Guest bearlover

Well nice to meet you from another Marsha just spelled the other way lol

Marsha, Marsh, Marsha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Bear,

I want to personally post this to show everyone the fact is.. You should never use your prosthetic to get your foot in with anyone. The reason i am trying to get Sam backstage tickets or to meet Garth has to do with the fact how devoted this man is to Garth Brooks. He owns anything he has ever put out, he saves all magazine clipping you name it. He even has the signs walmart had around christmas. He saves everything and then going to the extreme of putting the g on his leg made me stop and think. This man is really crazy for Garth and i see how much of an impact it plays on Sams life this is why i am doing what i am doing,, I don't agree that his prosthetic should be used as an excuse and i want to personally thank you for giving Sam support

Again thanks a bunch

Well nice to meet you from another Marsha just spelled the other way lol

Marsha, Marsh, Marsha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Alright now i haven't heard that in some time your to sweet lol