Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Higgy

Happy Birthday JimT

Happy Birthday Jim.... Haven't seen or heard from you in a while, but I wanted to wish you a Happy 71st Birthday!! And Many More....... Hope your doing well!

The same from me Jim. Have a great one! :P :P

;)

ann

Happy Birthday, Jim! :D :D :D

Have a GOOD birthday and a GREAT year!

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts. I've been concentrating on learning Dreamweaver CS3 and doing wome web making for others, so don't get on here much, but do check in from time to time. If I can ever be of any help to anyone - you know how to reach me......and in reverse, I know where to find you if ever need be.

You all have a great day, and thanks again for your wishes.

P.S. Getting older is a blast - mentally. I keep thinking: "So this is what I became when I grew up :lol: ".

All of a sudden (really slowly), things in life start making sense. I wouldn't want to be any other age.

Don't write me off though - I've still got a few chapter yet to write. And yes 1BL, the "fire in the belly" is still there - I just have to make sure that it isn't heartburn. :P

sorry it's a bit late honey, happy birthday anyway xx :blush:

[Hi Jim

I do hope you had a very happy birthday and many more to ya. :D Age is nuffin its how you feel hehehe. :P

A belated happy birthday Jim! Hope you had a great day and have a good year to follow.

caroln

Again, thanks to all of you. Just knowing that I was in your thoughts at that moment was the greatest gift.

BTW Johnny. I finally learned how to "save" those PPS things from here. I've already sent this one back out. Thanks.

Happy Birthday Jim.... Haven't seen or heard from you in a while, but I wanted to wish you a Happy 71st Birthday!! And Many More....... Hope your doing well!

I seem to be really late on eerything lately. Happy Birthday Jim.

JudyH