Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Lizzie2

Alternative Fairytale

Late last night, while dancing naked, I got cold feet, so I decided that I needed someone to put on a striped toe sock to keep my little pinky warm. I called to find out who was around to perform this task, but everyone was recovering from a whiskey-induced hangover. They seemed extremely annoyed at being awoken, jeering at me when I screamed. "Where's my goat!"

The goat was found, dyed pink, with a frilly hat, and a big smile. Not to mention the giant earring hanging from his cute white ear lobe. I took him inside the goat cheese factory where they proceeded to photograph his brilliant blue eyes. While there I had an urge to sample their soaps and lotions, which, being naked, I smothered all the photographers with my arm pits.

All at once, each photographer fell under a spell, the goat escaped, cheese started melting, and I continued

smearing melted cheese in my hair. The aforementioned soaps were eaten by my hungry boyfriend, Geronimo Von Mellencamp. During that time, Geronimo's wife, Muffy, learned about me and my antics with the elephant and the pygmy, as bubbles erupted in the molten cheese, I screamed " I love cheese !! But not in my whiskey sour!" Geronimo's wife immediately grabbed some ice to cool the boiling cheese, forgetting

for a moment that the pygmy

Late last night, while dancing naked, I got cold feet, so I decided that I needed someone to put on a striped toe sock to keep my little pinky warm. I called to find out who was around to perform this task, but everyone was recovering from a whiskey-induced hangover. They seemed extremely annoyed at being awoken, jeering at me when I screamed. "Where's my goat!"

The goat was found, dyed pink, with a frilly hat, and a big smile. Not to mention the giant earring hanging from his cute white ear lobe. I took him inside the goat cheese factory where they proceeded to photograph his brilliant blue eyes. While there I had an urge to sample their soaps and lotions, which, being naked, I smothered all the photographers with my arm pits.

All at once, each photographer fell under a spell, the goat escaped, cheese started melting, and I continued

smearing melted cheese in my hair. The aforementioned soaps were eaten by my hungry boyfriend, Geronimo Von Mellencamp. During that time, Geronimo's wife, Muffy, learned about me and my antics with the elephant and the pygmy, as bubbles erupted in the molten cheese, I screamed " I love cheese !! But not in my whiskey sour!" Geronimo's wife immediately grabbed some ice to cool the boiling cheese, forgetting for a moment that the pygmy was standing next

smearing melted cheese in my hair. The aforementioned soaps were eaten by my hungry boyfriend, Geronimo Von Mellencamp. During that time, Geronimo's wife, Muffy, learned about me and my antics with the elephant and the pygmy, as bubbles erupted in the molten cheese, I screamed " I love cheese !! But not in my whiskey sour!" Geronimo's wife immediately grabbed some ice to cool the boiling cheese, forgetting for a moment that the pygmy was standing next in line for

smearing melted cheese in my hair. The aforementioned soaps were eaten by my hungry boyfriend, Geronimo Von Mellencamp. During that time, Geronimo's wife, Muffy, learned about me and my antics with the elephant and the pygmy, as bubbles erupted in the molten cheese, I screamed " I love cheese !! But not in my whiskey sour!" Geronimo's wife immediately grabbed some ice to cool the boiling cheese, forgetting for a moment that the pygmy was standing next in line for his turn to

smearing melted cheese in my hair. The aforementioned soaps were eaten by my hungry boyfriend, Geronimo Von Mellencamp. During that time, Geronimo's wife, Muffy, learned about me and my antics with the elephant and the pygmy, as bubbles erupted in the molten cheese, I screamed " I love cheese !! But not in my whiskey sour!" Geronimo's wife immediately grabbed some ice to cool the boiling cheese, forgetting for a moment that the pygmy was standing next in line for his turn to have a nibble.

smearing melted cheese in my hair. The aforementioned soaps were eaten by my hungry boyfriend, Geronimo Von Mellencamp. During that time, Geronimo's wife, Muffy, learned about me and my antics with the elephant and the pygmy, as bubbles erupted in the molten cheese, I screamed " I love cheese !! But not in my whiskey sour!" Geronimo's wife immediately grabbed some ice to cool the boiling cheese, forgetting for a moment that the pygmy was standing next in line for his turn to have a nibble.

The pigmy shouted,

Group: Members

Member No.: 1116

The pigmy shouted,

Hey broad, MOVE.

The pigmy shouted, Hey broad, MOVE. Astonished, Muffy said

The pigmy shouted, Hey broad, MOVE. Astonished, Muffy said, KISS MY GOAT!!

The pigmy shouted, Hey broad, MOVE. Astonished, Muffy said, KISS MY GOAT!! Geronimo yelled loudly

The pigmy shouted, Hey broad, MOVE. Astonished, Muffy said, KISS MY GOAT!! Geronimo yelled loudly

"I'm blowing bubbles"

"I'm blowing bubbles" and everyone dived

"I'm blowing bubbles" and everyone dived for cover away

"I'm blowing bubbles" and everyone dived for cover away from the windows.

"I'm blowing bubbles" and everyone dived for cover away from the windows. The bubbles from

"I'm blowing bubbles" and everyone dived for cover away from the windows. The bubbles from the boiling cheese

"I'm blowing bubbles" and everyone dived for cover away from the windows. The bubbles from the boiling cheese smelled like the

"I'm blowing bubbles" and everyone dived for cover away from the windows. The bubbles from the boiling cheese smelled like the really dirty, rotten

"I'm blowing bubbles" and everyone dived for cover away from the windows. The bubbles from the boiling cheese smelled like the really dirty, rotten socks you find

"I'm blowing bubbles" and everyone dived for cover away from the windows. The bubbles from the boiling cheese smelled like the really dirty, rotten socks you find under the cushions

"I'm blowing bubbles" and everyone dived for cover away from the windows. The bubbles from the boiling cheese smelled like the really dirty, rotten socks you find under the cushions of your brother's

"I'm blowing bubbles" and everyone dived for cover away from the windows. The bubbles from the boiling cheese smelled like the really dirty, rotten socks you find under the cushions of your brother's

hideous, purple chair!! :blink:

"higgy" sure liked that reply of *(kiss my goat)

^_^

"I'm blowing bubbles" and everyone dived for cover away from the windows. The bubbles from the boiling cheese smelled like the really dirty, rotten socks you find under the cushions of your brother's hideous, purple chair!! But with a certain