Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Lizzie2

Alternative Fairytale

Late last night, while dancing naked, I got cold feet, so I decided that I needed someone to put on a striped to sock to keep my little pinky warm. I called to find out who was around to perform this task, but everyone was recovering from a whiskey-induced hangover. They seemed extremely annoyed at being awoken, jeering at me when I screamed. "Where's my goat!"

The goat was found, dyed pink, with a frilly hat, and a big smile. Not to mention the giant earring hanging from his cute white ear lobe. I took him inside the goat cheese factory where they proceeded to photograph his brilliant blue eyes. While there I had an urge to sample their soaps and lotions, which, being naked, I smothered all the photographers with my arm pits.

All at once, each photographer fell under a spell, the goat escaped, cheese started melting, and I continued

smearing melted cheese in my hair. The aforementioned soaps were eaten by my hungry boyfriend, Geronimo Von Mellencamp. During that time, Geronimo's wife, Muffy, learned about me and my antics with the elephant and the pygmy, as bubbles erupted in the molten cheese, I screamed " I love cheese !! But not in my whiskey sour!" Geronimo's wife immediately grabbed some ice to cool the boiling cheese, forgetting for a moment that the pygmy was standing next in line for his turn to have a nibble.

The pigmy shouted, Hey broad, MOVE. Astonished, Muffy said, KISS MY GOAT!! Geronimo yelled loudly

"I'm blowing bubbles" and everyone dived for cover away from the windows. The bubbles from the boiling cheese smelled like the really dirty, rotten socks you find under the cushions of your brother's hideous, purple chair!! But with a certain sweet smell to drive Tammie wild! An air freshener (subtle mushroom overtones) purchased by Lizzie, over-used by Cat, as her perfume wafted through the asylum's open window. A goblin sniffed Marcia's big toe, acutely aware of the fact that the fumes may unexpectedly ignite. However...the goblin was following a sequential protocol regarding toe sniffing, by sniffing one toe, then writing his impressions down using the pen-name "Marcia della Capra", which means beautiful. Meanwhile, Sparky snickered at the turkey. The damn fool was dancing on the banquet table, loaded with scrumptious food and an unconscious JohnnyV. JohnnyV!!!! said the madly dancing turkey carcass on steroids, Muffy wants you playing the washboard and dancing the Doh-si-Doh so that Tammie and Cat, watched Neal as Marcia dyed his nose hairs blonde.

The doorbell chimed, Neal screamed hideously, golly that hurt! The door creaked, and in walked Cheryl with a rubber leotard on. In her hands was a whip that Lizzie wanted to use on Jerry, aka Fivestring. Ann (eag) was trembling, Ally yelled, "NO, Shane is coming to the rescue!" Shane laughed, mwaawhaha!

"What's going on, here?" cried the jolly green giant. "Where are the tiny green workers? Shane laughed again, this time farting, "they're in Munchkinland, breaking prosthetics, so their short stature would definitely be the model used next.

Glinda's bubble appeared and Marcia's Oz, fainted dead away. Oh, No, No. OH YES, shouted the evil Shane. The great Oz, began to rouse; "What a nightmare!" where's my clothes? A beautiful pair of sapphire sequined work boots appeared in the mist and walked towards Oz, who cringed, "what is happening,who's watching me, where'd Lizzie go?" She went to

Late last night, while dancing naked, I got cold feet, so I decided that I needed someone to put on a striped to sock to keep my little pinky warm. I called to find out who was around to perform this task, but everyone was recovering from a whiskey-induced hangover. They seemed extremely annoyed at being awoken, jeering at me when I screamed. "Where's my goat!"

The goat was found, dyed pink, with a frilly hat, and a big smile. Not to mention the giant earring hanging from his cute white ear lobe. I took him inside the goat cheese factory where they proceeded to photograph his brilliant blue eyes. While there I had an urge to sample their soaps and lotions, which, being naked, I smothered all the photographers with my arm pits.

All at once, each photographer fell under a spell, the goat escaped, cheese started melting, and I continued

smearing melted cheese in my hair. The aforementioned soaps were eaten by my hungry boyfriend, Geronimo Von Mellencamp. During that time, Geronimo's wife, Muffy, learned about me and my antics with the elephant and the pygmy, as bubbles erupted in the molten cheese, I screamed " I love cheese !! But not in my whiskey sour!" Geronimo's wife immediately grabbed some ice to cool the boiling cheese, forgetting for a moment that the pygmy was standing next in line for his turn to have a nibble.

The pigmy shouted, Hey broad, MOVE. Astonished, Muffy said, KISS MY GOAT!! Geronimo yelled loudly

"I'm blowing bubbles" and everyone dived for cover away from the windows. The bubbles from the boiling cheese smelled like the really dirty, rotten socks you find under the cushions of your brother's hideous, purple chair!! But with a certain sweet smell to drive Tammie wild! An air freshener (subtle mushroom overtones) purchased by Lizzie, over-used by Cat, as her perfume wafted through the asylum's open window. A goblin sniffed Marcia's big toe, acutely aware of the fact that the fumes may unexpectedly ignite. However...the goblin was following a sequential protocol regarding toe sniffing, by sniffing one toe, then writing his impressions down using the pen-name "Marcia della Capra", which means beautiful. Meanwhile, Sparky snickered at the turkey. The damn fool was dancing on the banquet table, loaded with scrumptious food and an unconscious JohnnyV. JohnnyV!!!! said the madly dancing turkey carcass on steroids, Muffy wants you playing the washboard and dancing the Doh-si-Doh so that Tammie and Cat, watched Neal as Marcia dyed his nose hairs blonde.

The doorbell chimed, Neal screamed hideously, golly that hurt! The door creaked, and in walked Cheryl with a rubber leotard on. In her hands was a whip that Lizzie wanted to use on Jerry, aka Fivestring. Ann (eag) was trembling, Ally yelled, "NO, Shane is coming to the rescue!" Shane laughed, mwaawhaha!

"What's going on, here?" cried the jolly green giant. "Where are the tiny green workers? Shane laughed again, this time farting, "they're in Munchkinland, breaking prosthetics, so their short stature would definitely be the model used next.

Glinda's bubble appeared and Marcia's Oz, fainted dead away. Oh, No, No. OH YES, shouted the evil Shane. The great Oz, began to rouse; "What a nightmare!" where's my clothes? A beautiful pair of sapphire sequined work boots appeared in the mist and walked towards Oz, who cringed, "what is happening,who's watching me, where'd Lizzie go?" She went to blow some bubbles

Glinda's bubble appeared and Marcia's Oz, fainted dead away. Oh, No, No. OH YES, shouted the evil Shane. The great Oz, began to rouse; "What a nightmare!" where's my clothes? A beautiful pair of sapphire sequined work boots appeared in the mist and walked towards Oz, who cringed, "what is happening,who's watching me, where'd Lizzie go?" She went to blow some bubbles in her lemonade.

Glinda's bubble appeared and Marcia's Oz, fainted dead away. Oh, No, No. OH YES, shouted the evil Shane. The great Oz, began to rouse; "What a nightmare!" where's my clothes? A beautiful pair of sapphire sequined work boots appeared in the mist and walked towards Oz, who cringed, "what is happening,who's watching me, where'd Lizzie go?" She went to blow some bubbles in her lemonade. One of her

Glinda's bubble appeared and Marcia's Oz, fainted dead away. Oh, No, No. OH YES, shouted the evil Shane. The great Oz, began to rouse; "What a nightmare!" where's my clothes? A beautiful pair of sapphire sequined work boots appeared in the mist and walked towards Oz, who cringed, "what is happening,who's watching me, where'd Lizzie go?" She went to blow some bubbles in her lemonade. One of her bubbles had slipped

Glinda's bubble appeared and Marcia's Oz, fainted dead away. Oh, No, No. OH YES, shouted the evil Shane. The great Oz, began to rouse; "What a nightmare!" where's my clothes? A beautiful pair of sapphire sequined work boots appeared in the mist and walked towards Oz, who cringed, "what is happening,who's watching me, where'd Lizzie go?" She went to blow some bubbles in her lemonade. One of her bubbles had slipped

and landed on

Glinda's bubble appeared and Marcia's Oz, fainted dead away. Oh, No, No. OH YES, shouted the evil Shane. The great Oz, began to rouse; "What a nightmare!" where's my clothes? A beautiful pair of sapphire sequined work boots appeared in the mist and walked towards Oz, who cringed, "what is happening,who's watching me, where'd Lizzie go? HEY !.... Niiiiicce Boots !!!!!"

Glinda's bubble appeared and Marcia's Oz, fainted dead away. Oh, No, No. OH YES, shouted the evil Shane. The great Oz, began to rouse; "What a nightmare!" where's my clothes? A beautiful pair of sapphire sequined work boots appeared in the mist and walked towards Oz, who cringed, "what is happening,who's watching me, where'd Lizzie go? HEY !.... Niiiiicce Boots !!!!!"

Donning the boots,

Donning the boots, he walked toward

Donning the boots, he walked toward the window and

Donning the boots, he walked toward the window and clicked his heels

Donning the boots, he walked toward the window and clicked his heels three times before

Donning the boots, he walked toward the window and clicked his heels three times before he turned into

Donning the boots, he walked toward the window and clicked his heels three times before he turned into something that resembled

Donning the boots, he walked toward the window and clicked his heels three times before he turned into something that resembled the Eiffel tower.

Donning the boots, he walked toward the window and clicked his heels three times before he turned into something that resembled the Eiffel tower. He clicked again

Donning the boots, he walked toward the window and clicked his heels three times before he turned into something that resembled the Eiffel tower. He clicked again and turned into a wall

Donning the boots, he walked toward the window and clicked his heels three times before he turned into something that resembled the Eiffel tower. He clicked again and turned into a wall painting of a

Donning the boots, he walked toward the window and clicked his heels three times before he turned into something that resembled the Eiffel tower. He clicked again and turned into a wall painting of a young Elvis Presley

Donning the boots, he walked toward the window and clicked his heels three times before he turned into something that resembled the Eiffel tower. He clicked again and turned into a wall painting of a young Elvis Presley. Thrilled with this

Donning the boots, he walked toward the window and clicked his heels three times before he turned into something that resembled the Eiffel tower. He clicked again and turned into a wall painting of a young Elvis Presley. Thrilled with this, he decided to

Donning the boots, he walked toward the window and clicked his heels three times before he turned into something that resembled the Eiffel tower. He clicked again and turned into a wall painting of a young Elvis Presley. Thrilled with this, he decided to practice his singing

Donning the boots, he walked toward the window and clicked his heels three times before he turned into something that resembled the Eiffel tower. He clicked again and turned into a wall painting of a young Elvis Presley. Thrilled with this, he decided to practice his singing of Christmas carols.

Donning the boots, he walked toward the window and clicked his heels three times before he turned into something that resembled the Eiffel tower. He clicked again and turned into a wall painting of a young Elvis Presley. Thrilled with this, he decided to practice his singing of Christmas carols. "It'll be a bbbbbllue

Donning the boots, he walked toward the window and clicked his heels three times before he turned into something that resembled the Eiffel tower. He clicked again and turned into a wall painting of a young Elvis Presley. Thrilled with this, he decided to practice his singing of Christmas carols. "It'll be a bbbbbllue Christmas without you,