Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
mmarie

What are you doing

I thought it might be fun to see what everyone is planning for the coming holidays. Inquiring minds want to know. So......

Good evening Marie,

Well I find this post very interesting. I want to share my plans with you guys so far.. Starting Friday the 21st (my birthday) I think we will be home for a nice dinner with friend. 22ND We will try to go to my dad's who suffering from ALS, and spend 2 days there, the 24Th we are going to Marsha's folks to be with them for Christmas Eve.. Then on Christmas Day Home with Nate. That' the plan so far!! I do wanna say that I hope everyone has a nice holiday season.. But remember have fun, but be safe.. If you are driving, please do not drink, and drive, and buckle up..

I'm heading up to the NoCal wine country, to spend Christmas with my sister and bro-in-law. Plans are to have the 24th as our "private" Christmas... the 25th, we'll have dinner with some friends... and the 26th, my step-niece is doing "her" Christmas.

Then I'm coming home, and I'll be spending part of New Years Eve with my eye surgeon for a check-up. (Sigh.....)

I'm hoping for a good trip!

11th - still Channukah already

21st stop work

22nd entertain friends, neighbours for eats and drinks

23rd go to friends for eats and drinks

24th afternoon - go xmas shopping buy turkey etc

25th Xmas eat lots esp. xmas pudding.

27th post xmas cards

have fun

Nutcracker on Saturday

Family dinner on Sunday

This is the first Christmas my boyfriend will be sharing in our apartment so we're planning on keeping things pretty quiet. Christmas eve will probably be spent home. Then Christmas we're off to his mom's place that morning then My house that evening.

Very fun. Already done Christmas shopping.

We will be closing the clinic at the end of the day on the 22nd.

Xmas day will be spent unwrapping presents and having lunch with our kids. Then we are off down the coast to spend the night sipping champagne in the spa. I will then have a week of spring cleaning the clinic and the house before we reopen on the 2nd of Jan.

^_^ we have a get together with my brother, sister & myself @ his house with all the children & grandchildren~ we have finger foods & open gifts this weekend Dec. 15th.

Christmas Eve I have my two boys and grandchildren for a light meal (grandchildren don't eat on Christmas Eve) because we then open our gifts....what a fun and loving time. Then its off to Church for Christmas Eve Services. Bed, exhausted!!!! but very happy.

Christmas Day ~~~~~~grandma ann & grandpa doc relax and enjoy the day. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!

EVERYONE OF MY FRIENDS ON THE FORUM HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.

^_^

Getting my liscense tomorow (hopefully!) going out and looking for a job during the week, going to my grandmoms on christmas for some deliciouse lasagna and steamed shrimp. And some tasty wine.

It looks like we will be home this year for Christmas....

Our son, my cousin and her hubby will all be here Christmas day, as well as possibly a couple of others.

Everyone, take care and enjoy the holiday season..... a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you..