Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
clearcna27

A tragic Loss for Team Sabolich

OK, I didn't know how to start this post. I talked to Neal this afternoon, and he told me most of you had met Theron Hogue from Sabolich Prosthetics. I regret to inform you guys of this terrible news. Theron passed away early this morning. He was struck by a car, in a hit and run accident. Details are still sketchy at this time. so if you guys would please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers. Also keep Team Sabolich in your prayers also as we deal with this terrible tragedy.. Thank you very much!

OK, I didn't know how to start this post. I talked to Neal this afternoon, and he told me most of you had met Theron Hogue from Sabolich Prosthetics. I regret to inform you guys of this terrible news. Theron passed away early this morning. He was struck by a car, in a hit and run accident. Details are still sketchy at this time. so if you guys would please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers. Also keep Team Sabolich in your prayers also as we deal with this terrible tragedy.. Thank you very much!

Baby,

Even thought your right here with me I am here for you in this time of need just know that.

I love you and will keep your job and co-workers in prayer

Sorry guys some how i was signed in to hubby account on my computer quite strange so he wasn't replying to himself it was me

Marsha

(Okay, Sam and Marsha... post deleted per your request!)

Thanks for letting us know, Sam... that is sad news.

I am very sorry to hear the news for both you and Neal..

I'm sure that Theron will be missed. Neal has spoken highly of him often..

Sam, I know everyone that knew him thought highly of this man. So sorry for their loss & will be praying for his family and Sabolich workers.

I'm just numb. I don't mean to feel sorry for myself over his family, but I will miss him greatly. He did so much to point me in the right direction once I started seeing him. I know there are other prosthetists and good ones at that, but there will never be another Theron. He was the most caring, compassionate individual I've had the pleasure to meet. Life can be so unfair.

R.I.P. dear Theron!!!

I'm just numb. I don't mean to feel sorry for myself over his family, but I will miss him greatly. He did so much to point me in the right direction once I started seeing him. I know there are other prosthetists and good ones at that, but there will never be another Theron. He was the most caring, compassionate individual I've had the pleasure to meet. Life can be so unfair.

R.I.P. dear Theron!!!

Neal,

As no word can take away the pain and hurt that you have for the loss of Theron but remember this he was a true angel and he is watching over us now. Your right he reached out to many and just to see him and you in your picture brings tears to my eyes cause i can only begin to imagine the care you got from him... Life is very unfair and he was cheated of this and I hope and pray who ever did this comes forward so many can put as easy and get answers.

R.I.P Thearon you will forever be missed bro!!

Neal, isn't he the young man you introduced me to at the conference? So young. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend.

Guys,

I can not explain what I feel right now! I hardly knew the guy, but from work, and he helped Andy (My practitioner) work on my prosthetic. I looked highly up to him. He was a hard a&& at times, but it was all in good intentions. When thing at work got frustrating for me, he made what ever happen into a joke, and made me smile. I will miss him, as will everyone at Sabolich. I never know what to say at times like these, except for sorry for your loss, and I will keep him in my thoughts, and prayer. I never knew him like Neal did, wish I had. I never got to hang out with him, and get to know him outside of work. I do know that he was a dedicated worker who worked his butt off, a good friend to many people, and a great father to his daughter..

It is Thursday night, and usually on Friday mornings me, and Theron always talk about the TV show Smallville.. I referred to us as meteor freaks, LOL..Now who am I gonna talk about Smallville with? I will miss you my friend.

Thanks for the beautiful tribute Marsha. I have saved it.

I, too, look at the picture of Theron and me and almost cry. I'm still just numb about it. He was a good friend as well as a great prosthetist.

fitting-sidebarphoto.jpg

Neal and Sam, my condolences to both of you.

Neal, when I heard that Theron was your prosthetist, my stomach just tied in knots... I really don't know how I'd react if I lost one of "my guys" to such tragic circumstances, but I know it would be devastating. When you have the "right" prosthetist, the relationship is so much more that just practitioner/client... there is a friendship that develops, and we do come to depend on this.

Both of you fellows are in my thoughts..........

Sam - have you heard anything else about the hit & run......do they have any leads or did anyone see it happen? Will be anxious to know as soon as the police learn anything. I always wonder why the good ones never seem to come out @ the top of the class. I hope whoever did this will never know a moment of peace again.

Sam - have you heard anything else about the hit & run......do they have any leads or did anyone see it happen? Will be anxious to know as soon as the police learn anything. I always wonder why the good ones never seem to come out @ the top of the class. I hope whoever did this will never know a moment of peace again.

I am Sams wife as of right now they have not releases if they have any leads are anyone has turn themselfs in but i do know his funeral is tomorrow. My heart goes out to everyone that was apart of his life he was a very good guy was always nice to me when i was in the shop.

Thanks for asking please do remember those impacted by this horrible accident

Sorry to hear the bad news, guys. Always a hard hit when someone you love and admire goes early. My condolences

Definition of success:

Success is when you pass and someone you touched during your time says something like, "... I will miss him greatly. He did so much to point me in the right direction once I started seeing him. I know there are other prosthetists and good ones at that, but there will never be another Theron. He was the most caring, compassionate individual I've had the pleasure to meet. " about you.

well as Marsha has said his funeral is tomorrow morning.The team is meeting at the funeral home at 930 so we all can sit together. Then we are having our Christmas party. The boss said Theron would want us to have fun with or without him. I will remember him as I raise my first drink to him tomorrow night. Thanks guys for all the love and support during this time of mourning, I really appreciate it.. You guys are the best internet friends a guy could ask for.

RIP THERON!!!! I MISS YA BRO!!!!