Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Cat

You Tube

Thought I would start a new thread here for those who enjoy Youtube.....Lord knows I can't get enough of it.

There is an enormous amount of funny, serious, amazing stuff on there so if you have a favorite please share them in this thread.

My first offering is a funny/strange one called....Human Tetris :P

Click here

Wow, folks that have a worse time "fitting in" than I do! :D :P

Here's one for all the Star Wars fans

I like the inspirational amputee videos, like Heather Mills in Dancing with the stars. Also this one of a double below knee amputee, which will be me next year.

If you want to be amazed by what a ballet troupe is doing in China, watch these...(I don't particularly like ballet...but I found these not only moving, but mesmerizing!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL995gYf4RE

Happy Holidays...

Lorri

If you want to be amazed by what a ballet troupe is doing in China, watch these...(I don't particularly like ballet...but I found these not only moving, but mesmerizing!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL995gYf4RE

Happy Holidays...

Lorri

That is amazing! And also very educational for the Chinese people. I was told no one would hire me to teach ESL in China because of my physical disability - that they look down upon people with disabilies and they are hidden from public view. I was told I would have to prove myself as above average in intelligence and teaching ability to be accepted. These ballet dancers certainly have proved themselves!!

Laura :)

um, a website popped up on the clip to the chinese ballet that I followed. :ph34r: :o yech! I know we have already hashed out the devotee thing but you have got to be kidding me.

:wacko: I didn't see anything but the videos - which were amazing!

Are you talking about the ones showing Mills loosing her leg & it was all bloody, etc? That was disgusting. No other words for it. :angry:

um, a website popped up on the clip to the chinese ballet that I followed. :ph34r: :o yech! I know we have already hashed out the devotee thing but you have got to be kidding me.

I didn't realize when I posted the two videos that at the end of the second one, several websites were displayed...one which is a devotee site. For that I apologize...However, I still find the videos themselves quite interesting and beautiful to watch. You tube itself has videos of amputees searching for devotees...I too don't want to get into a discussion about that. Others may need to know that when you go to you tube, you might see disturbing videos of amputees...That is just the nature of our world and You tube is no exception.

Binocular soccer

Click here

:lol: :lol:

Cat,

You always make me laugh!!!! I'm wondering...Does American/British TV shows look as silly to the Japanese, as their TV shows look to us???...You gotta admit, they have a great sense of humor and seem to be good sports! :blink: :D :D

Lorri

Cats :P :lol: :lol:

the links Dave you forgot the links :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is so stupid its funny! Watch it till the end!

Shelby that first one was very weird but strangely hilarious :rolleyes:

Try this one

Click here

I challenge anyone not to laugh :lol:

Charley the Unicorn was hilarious.

Going away for the holidays?......Need a Kennel for your pup?.......don't bother just get a pool and slide :P