Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Cat

You Tube

Hi everyone, it has been ages since i had anything to post but reckon you all deserve a bit of a laugh.

I have been "U-tubed"

My son auditioned for a TV show called "Don't Forget The Lyrics". The show has already done very well in America and a few other countries and has now been recorded for the UK, hosted by the very funny Shane Richie

The format of the show is sort of Karaoke meets Who wants to Be a Millionaire. The more lyrics you get right the more cash you win.

My son went through a series of auditions and eventually recorded his part of the show at the end of Feb. Myself and a friend of my sons went down to London with him as his "back ups", he would chose one of us to help him if he so needed. I never really expected him to chose me (i don't do Karaoke even after a few too many beers, i just cannot sing ) but hey, he did chose me and i helped him win.

If my link works it is a clip of the show, you have to watch for a short while before you see Rob and myself, you will first see Rob about 17 secs into the clip and again about 1.45 secs in, then you see me around about 2.48 secs in, i helped him with lyrics to the Carpenters song "Mr Postman"

Luckily you don't hear me sing tho, you will have to watch the show itself for that much of a laugh. The series starts on Sky 1 in May, Rob actually appears over 2 weeks, the first is to be shown on June 29th and the second on the following week July 6th.

This is the link to the clip, hope it works

Cooooooooooooooooooooooooool :D

Saw you Lesley :D

I saw you too! How fun!

:) Me too..........how cool & bet you had lots of fun. Congrats.

;) ann

A few months ago, my school had a 'walk for hope' to raise money for 2 of our girls with cancer. We raised $20,000 for St. Judes children hospital. It was an amazing day. And the news thought so too! When the lady (jennifer franciotio) was reporting and all the girls were screaming behind her, I was there! Not sure if you can see me though, haven't really looked.

I don't have any film of me. however I do have some of my wife and her female relatives.

Click here

I don't have any film of me. however I do have some of my wife and her female relatives.

Click here

:lol: :lol: :lol: ....love the girl at the petrol pump

Sparky, you are bad bad bad.... :P

Sparky, you are bad bad bad.... :P

bad to the bone. Shame, shame, shame....are you sure you have a wife now????????

;)

ann

Click here

If you like that, you should see some of the parking I see at the hospital - let's just say, if you can't parallel park, then you are definitely not the only one.

This is cooooooooooooooooooool

'Cat' yes, this is cool....had seen it before, but love it.

;)

ann

This is cooooooooooooooooooool

'Cat' yes, this is cool....had seen it before, but love it.

;)

ann

'Cat' guess I had better check the dates next time before I answer :wacko::wacko:

;)

ann

Hello everyone.. I just posted a thread about a video thats on youtube, then I saw this thread. I will post a link to the vid here as well

It is a video an AK Break Dancer vs a guy with Cerebral Palsy. Pretty Amazing how they can move.