Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Higgy

Happy Birthday Skully Cat

Happy Birthday :D

Happy Birthday Skully.. I hope you get what you wish for, and have tons of fun on your day!!!!

Happy Birthday, Skully!! :D :D

Hope it was a great birthday, Skully, and wishing you a wonderful year!

Thanks.

It was a btter sweet B-day. But enough of the pain stuff. I am now single, and a guy I am dating remembered how much I loved to swim and how I felt of others seeing me.

He rented a room with a huge pool right in it and I swam for the first time since the accident. I added a picture, the help of my leg guy I got to swim in my leg.

It was awesome. The best present anyone has ever gave me.

Skully Cat

post-2131-1201023147_thumb.jpg

Skully, you need to check in more often. By your picture, you are looking quite well. But I'm confused about something here. I noticed the date on the picture, so I looked at your profile for your birthday. Was Tammie late with her birthday post, or was she just getting a jump on this year? Whichever, it was nice to hear from you.

Kep

Skully, you need to check in more often. By your picture, you are looking quite well. But I'm confused about something here. I noticed the date on the picture, so I looked at your profile for your birthday. Was Tammie late with her birthday post, or was she just getting a jump on this year? Whichever, it was nice to hear from you.

Kep

I am Nov 26, but I celebrate on Thanksgiving cause I was born on it.

But it's cool she is great regardless. I feel like I am coming out of the funk, cloud, depression whatever. Thanks

Skull

That is so sweet! Thats an awsome present! And you look fantastic! And the sleeve matches your bathing suit (which is adorable by the way)!

You look really happy and I am glad things are going well :)

Ok....... I know that I am in the midst of tax season and totally covered up with work, but on the morning I posted the birthday wishes, it stated that it was Skully's birthday.... I'm wondering if there isn't another Skully that's a member.....There was some confusion some where......oh well, no harm done.....

Either way, it's been a long time since anyone has heard from you Skully, so it was nice to catch up on you.

Higgy, that would be Scully (with a "c") who has 0 posts, so I cant see where you got confused.

No harm, no foul.

Gosh.... now I'm really confused :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Obviously, Dave, you do know me, to know that you can confuse me :lol: :lol: :lol: Just ask Cat!! Or JohnnyV for that matter.....

Either way, it was really belated, really early, meant with good intentions, or all of the above..

During this time of year, with all the numbers, and allllllllll the 11-14 hour days, (which started before christmas, by the way) it's no wonder I get lost....Think that's why they moved the office, the week tax season began? :P :P At four a.m. I'm not really checking the spelling.......... :huh: :)