Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
JohnnyV

ACA's 2008 18th Annual Educational Conference

Do you plan on attending this years conference?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan on attending this years conference?

• Yes
    • No

WOW........ 2 Fivestrings ...... we can have dueling bangos !!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

WOW........ 2 Fivestrings ...... we can have dueling bangos !!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

O Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's gonna be so much fun. But, unfortunately, I won't be there :( . I will miss seeing everyone so keep us MIA's posted on all the happenings.

What a bummer. The pit won't be the same without you guys. If I have to drink for Marcia, Don, Ruth and Cat, I won't be able to attend any of the conference. Just bring me a blanket to the pit. And a pillow. And a puke pot. :( :wacko:

eewwww, no puking! YUK! :blink:

PS My c-leg died on me yesterday. Oh boy the noise it made! Luckily my prosthetist had a loaner for me. I'm so glad it didn't die at the conference!

It would of been a major pain for you, but at least you would of been there with the reps!!!!!!!!

It will give you a good chance to talk directly with them now...

Sorry to hear it died though.....

Ok gang, one more time...............

Is there anyone else that you know of, that needs to be added to our list of forum members (or not) that are attending the conference?

Some of us will be leaving this weekend or the first part of the week for Atlanta, and we're just trying to make sure we have a pretty good idea before we leave...

Hi,

I don't think I ever signed that I am going except on the poll and I don't know if my name was attached to the poll. I am from Saskatchewan Canada and I am arriving Wednesday in the early evening. I am looking forward to meeting you. I am relatively easy to spot, I have a small black lab as an assist dog.

Some of you ladies need to answer Hopalong's question about the dress code for the conference under the "back online" thread, or else I'm going to tell her to bring her little black dress, little red dress, and a floral dress for the luau with heels to match each one. :lol: B)

You're a bad boy....

Some of you ladies need to answer Hopalong's question about the dress code for the conference under the "back online" thread, or else I'm going to tell her to bring her little black dress, little red dress, and a floral dress for the luau with heels to match each one. :lol: B)

Kep...sorry to disapoint, but wasn't planning on bringing any dresses! (Just shorts and pants and tops.) And I didn't wear heals when I had two legs...But go ahead and dream.... :D ;) :D.... Maybe someone will wear a little grass skirt to the luau just for you...

And by the way, Tammie clued me in on the clothes thing...See you next week...Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else attending...I'll be the person with the amputated leg! :lol:

Lorri

.... Maybe someone will wear a little grass skirt to the luau just for you...

I'm bringing my grass skirt........ Isn't everyone?????

Welllllllll...., I tried!!!!!! Just trying to help. B)

And I appreciate it very much!!!! I'm also looking forward to seein you in that grass skirt!!! WOOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, shouldn't we be doing Slack Key since it's a Luau???

See you next week.....I'm a fairly good grinner, btw.

Susan