Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa

British Disabled Flying Association

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to let everyone know that in February we have a couple of things organised for those of you who are in the Midlands. We have a speaker from the British Disabled Flying association giving a presentation on what they are about. They have different adaptions for different needs, so there should be something available for anyone out there who is brave enough to try it out. The presentation is to be held on the 19th February at 7.30 pm at our usual venue.

We also have a curry night organised for the 26th February.

If anyone is interested in coming along, they are more than welcome. If you just want to find out more information then you can email me or visit our website www.derbyamputeeclub.org.uk/

Regards

Lisa

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to let everyone know that in February we have a couple of things organised for those of you who are in the Midlands. We have a speaker from the British Disabled Flying association giving a presentation on what they are about. They have different adaptions for different needs, so there should be something available for anyone out there who is brave enough to try it out. The presentation is to be held on the 19th February at 7.30 pm at our usual venue.

We also have a curry night organised for the 26th February.

If anyone is interested in coming along, they are more than welcome. If you just want to find out more information then you can email me or visit our website www.derbyamputeeclub.org.uk/

Regards

Lisa

If any one wants to talk about flying before/after going, happy to chat.

I am an above knee amputee and flying instructor.

Flying is wonderfully liberating.

Hi

We had the speaker last night for the British Disabled Flying Association and it was fanstatic. So many people were interested in having a go at flying that we have decided to make a day of it. I am even going to attempt it myself. I will let you all know how we all get on!

Regards