Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
sarahsaifa

Hey everybody :)

My name's Sarah, I'm an RBK amputee, I'm 20 and I live in Melbourne, Australia.

My leg was amputated because of birth defects. It was before I ever learnt to walk so I've never known anything different. That may be the reason why not many people know that I'm an amputee, so I'm actually happy I can introduce myself openly here haha

I was involved with Limb Kids and Wheelchair Sports when I was younger and swam competitively around the country. I now train and compete in karate which is something I never thought I'd be able to do (I used to fall over a lot haha).

I'm also a student, I study medical science and biotechnology and eventually I want to be a geneticist but right now I'm just a lab tech

So that's about my life story haha. Thanks higgy for helping me sign up, I'm very happy to be here :)

No thanks are necessary, I was just doing my job...

It sounds as if you are very busy person....Glad to meet you....Pull up a chair, get comfy and enjoy yourself.

Hi Sarah, welcome to the forum. You sound quite normal compared to the other one (Cat) from Melbourne :D

Hi, Sarah. Welcome to the forum.

^_^ Welcome Sarah...we DO have fun on this forum....of course we also share alot of helpful ideas also. So hope you enjoy yourself.

;)

ann

Welcome, Sarah... good to have you here!

Thanks for the words of support Mark

Hiya Sarah welcome

Greetings and welcome

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to a great group of people. Even though we are thousands of kilometers apart I have experienced their great support.

Peace, Beth Marie