Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sheila

Hello again!

It's been a while, so I'd like to take a minute and say hello to those who remember me, as well as to those who don't. I hope you are all doing fine. :)

Sheila

Keep Smiling :D

Hey Sheila!!!!! :D

I'm still waiting for you to adopt me :P

Hope you are well :)

Hey Cat, sorry to much red-tape involved!! :P

;)

It's been a while, so I'd like to take a minute and say hello to those who remember me, as well as to those who don't. I hope you are all doing fine. :)

Sheila

Keep Smiling :D

Hey Cat, sorry to much red-tape involved!! :P

;)

:wacko::unsure: ........I'm not into that weird stuff :rolleyes:

Oh no, I meant for the adoption silly!! :blink:

Still enjoy my java though :lol:

:)

Hahahahaha......I'd forgotten about that. Where is Kaz anyway

So good to hear from you. I have wondered so often why we never hear from you and hoped you were doing well. Welcome back, girl! Stay in touch.

Yes Sheila, do stay around...we often are having a blast & then again we also have lots of info. I am sure you have some that can help out new amps.

;)

ann

I haven't heard from Kaz in over a year. :-( Last I knew she met some guy named Sebastian and that was it!! Though I did hear she was on Facebook, I only hope she's doing fine wherever she calls home.

Sheila :D

So good to hear from you. I have wondered so often why we never hear from you and hoped you were doing well. Welcome back, girl! Stay in touch.

Thanks Marcia and good to hear from you also. I hope all is well for you. You know, we wait so long for this nice weather, after such a looooooooong cold winter, that I can't really say how much time I'll be spending here and not outdoors enjoying it, but will definitely stay in touch, k?

Sheila :)

Yes Sheila, do stay around...we often are having a blast & then again we also have lots of info. I am sure you have some that can help out new amps.

;)

ann

Hi Ann, good to see you're still here, having fun and helping everyone, which I hope to be part of once again. You ppl were lots of help to me, (well most :lol: ) so perhaps I can give some of that back to those who would like it.

:wacko::unsure: ........I'm not into that weird stuff :rolleyes:

:o You wouldn't fib now would you Cat? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

post-813-1209252240_thumb.jpg

Hey Sheila girl, Cat and everyone else

No worries, i'm still around :D . Not so much on the internet these days. Have so many projects going on besides work and trying to sustain a happy relationship - yes, this needs so much tttiiimmeee and energy...lol! I was contacted by a prosthetic company to take part in trying out new components, 'modeling' in tradeshows, photo sessions, etc. so this is another chunk off my free-time. I guess it keeps me on my feet tho (when my pros fits....which isn't often lately <_< ) I do miss the old days - just chillin' B) oh well.....

Sheila, i had to deinstall Skype cos it was doing wierd things to my pc... i missed our evening chats. I hope you are well - and your birdies too :)

I wish everyone all the best.

cheers for now,

Kaz

ooops forgot to mention...clicked on the 'add reply' thingy too fast

Hey Cat: you're on the cover of Time , hehehe (see FB) I knew you'd reach stardom !

Sheila, it's great you are on HM forum again..you are a lovely person and have so much to offer with your wise words and 'lust' for FUN :D . keep it up, girl. Say hi to Dory for me

Right, now i'm off to vacuum ..crikey that on top of it all, :P

Hello Deary.....do check in now and then it's lovely to hear from you.

*Runs off to check FB :P *

Hey Sheila girl, Cat and everyone else

No worries, i'm still around :D . Not so much on the internet these days. Have so many projects going on besides work and trying to sustain a happy relationship - yes, this needs so much tttiiimmeee and energy...lol! I was contacted by a prosthetic company to take part in trying out new components, 'modeling' in tradeshows, photo sessions, etc. so this is another chunk off my free-time. I guess it keeps me on my feet tho (when my pros fits....which isn't often lately <_< ) I do miss the old days - just chillin' B) oh well.....

Sheila, i had to deinstall Skype cos it was doing wierd things to my pc... i missed our evening chats. I hope you are well - and your birdies too :)

I wish everyone all the best.

cheers for now,

Kaz

Hey Kaz girl, good to know you're still around and doing well!! I'm not on the internet as much as I used be either, you know me, still busy shopping :P and still running back and forth to the P-Guy. You wouldn't believe what I've been through this past year with my new adventure into the lock-in pin system. How 'bout I PM you later, then you can read it when you find a couple spare minutes, k?

Glad to hear your still working on a happy relationship and you will prevail, b/c good things happen to good ppl. ;)

Congratulations on your new modeling career, You Go Girl!!!!!!!!!!!! B) I'm sure you'll do just fine. Maybe we'll even see a pix of you in on of those high fashion magazine! :blink:

Yes, we had some good laughs, in those days and maybe when your not to busy, we can have a few more laughs........ how's that??? :D

I understand about you having to deinstall Skype, if I had those kinds of probs I would do the same thing, rather than to have something go wrong with my PC.

Wishing you all the best my friend and please stay in touch, when ya can, k?

Cheers to you girl! :)

Sheila (granny hehe :D :blush:

ooops forgot to mention...clicked on the 'add reply' thingy too fast

Hey Cat: you're on the cover of Time , hehehe (see FB) I knew you'd reach stardom !

Sheila, it's great you are on HM forum again..you are a lovely person and have so much to offer with your wise words and 'lust' for FUN :D . keep it up, girl. Say hi to Dory for me

Right, now i'm off to vacuum ..crikey that on top of it all, :P

Thank you for the kind words and right back atcha my friend. :blush:

Yes, I'll gladly say hi to Dory for you, she's doing so well with school and getting out and about, I'm so proud of her and what she's accomplished since we all began yakking!!

Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd pop in to say hello, I see there are still a few old friends still logging on and a lot of new ones too. Thanks to Marcia who sent birthday wishes today and for getting me to say hello.

I hope you are all doing well and still giving out plenty of good advice.

I will definitely be calling in from time to time and feel very guilty about ignoring you all for so long. :rolleyes::wub:

Pam

Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd pop in to say hello, I see there are still a few old friends still logging on and a lot of new ones too. Thanks to Marcia who sent birthday wishes today and for getting me to say hello.

I hope you are all doing well and still giving out plenty of good advice.

I will definitely be calling in from time to time and feel very guilty about ignoring you all for so long. :rolleyes::wub:

Pam

So You should feel guilty :lol: ....joke Pam...... nice to see you here

and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D