Heather Mills - Amputee Forum

Yeah so what kind of music are you liking at the minute. Obviously you will have your all time favorites, but it would be nice to get a bit of a critique on the recent ones as well :D

The albums I downloaded of late are:

Duffy - Rockferry. She is a Welsh singer/songwriter and her voice is fantastic. Lovely album, very easy to listen to. Duffy - Mercy

Operator Please - Yes Vindictive. I heard these guys on Jools Holland (a tv show in Britain with lots of live bands playing every week) and thought they were really goodt, rock, but with their own twist on it. I would really recommend having a listen to this.

Operator Please - Leave It Alone

The Wombats - A Guide To Love, Loss and Desperation. Great band, great album.

Your turns :D

Liam Finn. A fine debut solo album. His webpage here

Katie Noonan. Such a sweet voice. See here

The soundtrack for the movie "Into the Wild" written and sung by Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam Here's my favorite

I've got 3 cd's right now that I am doing my best to wear out. These all seem to strike the same chord I'm on and say alot of things the world needs to HEAR. ;)

John Mayer- Continuum

Jack Johnson- Sleep Through the Static

The John Butler Trio- Grand National

Ali, I LOVE Duffy! She's amazinggg!

And I am currently obsessed with Madonna's new CD, Hard Candy. Its really amazing.

And I am currently obsessed with Madonna's new CD, Hard Candy. Its really amazing.

Been listening to Bebel Gilberto lately - saw her name on Songs of the Siren: Starbucks' Favorite Divas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmifP3cqljw

I don't know Spanish, but love the sound......... (some songs on the Remixed album are in English)

Been listening to Bebel Gilberto lately - saw her name on Songs of the Siren: Starbucks' Favorite Divas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmifP3cqljw

I don't know Spanish, but love the sound......... (some songs on the Remixed album are in English)

Well, ahem, I mean Brazilian........well, actually, not sure what language it is in. lol!!!!! :blush:

That reminds me of a story..........

I was at a Brazilian music festival. While standing in line for some food, I watched the hot young guy ahead of me lean forward and start talking to the hot young gal ahead of HIM in a foreign language. She glanced back at him and shrugged.

"I don't speak Spanish," she said. He looked crestfallen.

"That was Brazilian Portugese," he replied, obviously hoping this would impress her.

"Oh. Whatever," she replied, taking her drink and walking away.

I don't think I've ever seen a hot young guy look more disappointed!

I am finding my music taste a bit stuck in the 90s at the moment - must be a real sign of being in my 30s. I am listening to a lot of James, Guns n Roses, Red Hot Chilli Peppers etc.

Having said that I went to see James Blunt in concert the week before last. He was brilliant. I love him. Sadly though he is a bit of a housewives choice kind of guy - my mum has a crush on him. I'm obviously not as down with the kids as I might like to think I am.

I'm obviously not as down with the kids as I might like to think I am.

Oh, come on, Fi! Age has very little to do with it - perhaps you're too busy with other things? :)

I love Duffy too, Ali. I also love

and Chasing Pavements by Adele. :wub: Oh, and don't forget
. :rolleyes:

The Fratellis are really my favourite band, ever since I heard them a few years back. Their music is so addictive. I have about 30 downloaded live tracks and am counting down the days till the new album, Mistress Mabel is fantastic and when they were on Jools Holland, their version of A Heady Tale was great.

Listen to this girl also, the Aussies should know of her - 16 years old and has an amazing voice.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElY5Gr845Fw

Here is alink to a awesoem videp from babylon zoo called spacce eman with the animee remix verasrion :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOB7tjKdNZ0...feature=related . i havin glotts of awesome music videos on my face book site too but i think that this is oone of tht ebestest ones done .

mj

Listen to this girl also, the Aussies should know of her - 16 years old and has an amazing voice.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElY5Gr845Fw

How good is she Ali!! :D ..and she only lives 15 minutes down the road from here. Might drop in for a cuppa :P

I'm stoked that she is making her presence felt elsewhere, with a voice like that everyone should hear her.

How good is she Ali!! :D ..and she only lives 15 minutes down the road from here. Might drop in for a cuppa :P

I'm stoked that she is making her presence felt elsewhere, with a voice like that everyone should hear her.

If you do, say hi and that I am a big fan :D also tell her to stay off the drugs and not fall off the rails!

This iis the mostet beituful song and viideo I hav eevver sawed and heard by Bjork calllled All Is flull Of love .

The Fratellis, my youngest bought me their first CD and I've never stopped listenning to them.

after a 38 year break I'm going to the Isle of Wight Festival in 10 days time.

The Fratellis, my youngest bought me their first CD and I've never stopped listenning to them.

after a 38 year break I'm going to the Isle of Wight Festival in 10 days time.

Mark - new Fratellis is out this day week :D, I cannae wait!

The Fray particularly How to Save a Life

Kaiser Chiefs - Yours Truly Angry Mob

and Muse - Absolution

I'm also listening to bits and bobs of different things. Got some good ideas here!

Bex x