Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
eag

HIGGY, HIGGY THATS OUR GAL!!

'Higgy"

You absolutely are a gem Lady...I am soooooo proud of you also. Imagine when I received my inMotion this morning {I sit right down immediately} and read it cover to cover. I was delighted to see you had written an item in the "SURVIVAL & THRIVING WITH LIMB LOSS special report on page #17.

These are the things you told me when I first met you on the Lady-Amps. forum. You know just the words to help a new amputee. Thanks again for all the help you have given me. :wub:

Question: Is the kids camp you are helping with located in Clarksville, Ohio?

;)

ann

Good Job!

My copy came pretty wet yesterday....gotta dry it out so I can read it......

Susan

:blush::blush: ....Shucks ma'am, it weren't nothin....(to coin a phrase)... they asked a question and I answered it..........

Yes, Ann, the camp is going to be held at the Joy Outdoor Educational Center this year.

Do you live close to it?

Speaking of InMotion, had you readers of it noticed that your next issue will be delayed so that they can post conference news in it?

'Higgy'

I am trying to find a map right now...haven't heard of Clarksville. And yes, I read where they we were going to be acouple weeks late due to the convention data they want to enter.

;)

ann

It seems to take a while for InMotion to reach the West Coast.... I'm looking forward to reading your words of wisdom, Tammie!

:blush::blush::blush:

Hey Stranger................

How are things going your way.. You are missed on the forum.. I hope all is well for you......

Are you about ready to go computer shopping?

Soon, Tammie... real soon! I've got a stipend check coming sometime around the end of June/beginning of July, and that's going to send me to the computer store!