Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
theroyprocess

It's deja vu all over again!

doh where's the edit button when you need it.

DUCK TAPE Is the TAPE that ducks use when they sping a leak. :rolleyes:

And to be honest I have NEVER ONCE seen Heather post a single thing on this part of HER WEB SITE. Besides this is HER WEB SITE and she pays the bills so she can say ANYTHING SHE WANTS HERE. I'm not saying I agree with either of your views but this AMPUTEE web site sure has helped MANY MANY people because it's amputees talking about things that help AMPUTEES and the things that make our lives better. If you really want to help people HERE AT THIS WEB SITE then feel free to join us and share what you know about being an amputee Dennis because most of us here could careless about nuclear power -- unless it's used to power our next prosthesis.

Ummm , ook so .... thsi is the genenral talking area right / So ya , that meaanings that a person shoulld e abaled to saying whatecer they wanting as long they are not being meman to others on here .

IIf a a person is noot being intreseted in readdingg about whwt a a person is telling they can hiting the dellete key an dnoot havving to reading aanything . iits tthat simplle . I mayh not being smmart enneough to ttotolay understanding all this science stuffs but I DO knowing about how we must ttotally needing to savee the pllanet , the naimals , the peoples and ourr rirghts to speakin gup tto prortecting these things .

mj

Dennis, the fact that you feel passionate enough about your chosen topic to continue posting regardless has to be applauded. I'm totally committed to and passionate about my job. However I don't talk 'Shop' every minute I'm there (I would probably be installed in a padded cell wearing a very tight fitting jacket) - we'll talk/argue about every subject under the sun. I personally feel you would get a better response if you just put in the link, summarised and gave your own views and thoughts, not only on your subject but on other member's posts.

The very best thing is that we can question Dennis, the only thing is, he doesn't answer back, doesn't give anything of himself, he's on a crusade.... I'm more than happy to be sold books, veganism and t-shirts.... to listen and read all sorts of interesting stuff, but this isn't interesting, it's twisted, and largly based on one sided views, with any arguments, it's not balanced. The truth is that for every one of Dennis' posts, there are ten that show the opposite view, it's just that we, on this site, don't much care for surfing the internet to find them.

Yeah, I can choose not to read them, it doesn't make their existance right...

Popcorn anyone??

:lol:

Now I know why they say to turn your phone off in the cinema... in case you're making your own popcorn!