Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Cat

Exhibition

I'm not sure I could do what this guy did. How about you? Click Here

Since my leg was probably incinerated as medical waste, I don't really know, it might as well have ended up in Germany on tour for all to see. It wouldn't bother me. I think it was good on his part to think about donating it.

As for the rest on my body, I'm not through with it yet! ;) :D

I asked if I could have my big toe in a pickling jar for the mantlepiece, but the surgeon called me a ghoul and walked off!

I was lucky enough to see this Body Works exhibit in Minneapolis in 2006. Knowing the medical field as he did, I can see why he done it...

If you have never seen this exhibit, you should.. But I have to warn you..... some people would feel that it is totally gruesome, others, totally fascinating....Coming from a family with several members in the medical field, for me, it was extremely fascinating... My question, I wonder if a person would recognize a family member?

Like you, Neal, I'm sure mine was probably medical waste, however, it was a teaching hospital, so it might of been used for something, what was left of it......

Since my leg was probably incinerated as medical waste, I don't really know, it might as well have ended up in Germany on tour for all to see. It wouldn't bother me. I think it was good on his part to think about donating it.

As for the rest on my body, I'm not through with it yet! ;) :D

I had my leg donated to the OU medical school here in OKC. The type of cancer was not supposed to be found in my leg.

I too am not through with the rest of my body.