Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Scarlet0Hara

Hello from Scotland

Hi everyone! :D it will be nice to talk to you all! I had a below knee amputation in April last year. I went into hospital with anaemia, and finally came home 6 months later with my prosthetic leg. Managing great with it, doing almost everything I did before which includes riding my horse. I would especially love to speak to any other horseriders on the site to get some hints and tips!!

Anyway, its good to be aboard!

Speak soon!

:)

Hi, and welcome! It's good to have you here! We have a few "horsey" folks here who should be able to trade tips with you.

I've been a BK amputee for about 3 1/2 years now, myself. I get along well with my prosthesis... it's a great improvement on the mangled foot I spent too much time trying to save!

Welcome Scarlet, good to have another young'un here :D

I have been an amputee for nearly 10 years now, and am still going strong. Have been horse riding once and didn't have too many problems, except for a complete lack of technique. Will be interesting to see how you get on.

Enjoy anyway,

Ali

Welcome to the forum Scarlet.. nice to have you a board...

I'm a rider as well as many other things.. It sounds like you are doing really well.. Keep up the good work.....

Higgy

Greetings,

was in Aberdeen for a 50th last weekend, normal weather....

Love Scotland - hope to be in Skye in August

Gday :D

My Dear Scarlett, welcome to our forum.

I don't do a very good Clark Gable impersonaltion, but here goes................."Frankly my dear, I don't give a da**."