Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
dreamygirl

Favorite Hobbies/Crafts

I work at a Paint your own pottery studio!

I amma a photootgrapger , and gothiic artiist too an dI loovin g to rididng my motorocycle .... i jjust gotted babckk from calaifironia too

Yes a Pow Wow is an Indian thing- I enjoy Native Americans and all that encompasses them! Here's one of my pieces that I have written. Peace-

“Generous Gifts”

It’s said that when two souls meet,

The beat of their hearts fill the ears

Of the angels above…

The rhythm of their love echoes

Through the heavens…

And the laughter shared is felt throughout

Our entire Universe…

Give of yourself to all you encounter,

For today is the day we realize

That we are all one…

And in being one

When you give to others,

You give to yourself…

Give generously, you deserve it…

VERY NICE.

I like that. Second time I read it, it made me cry. :) so thats a keeper. Thanks for being brave and posting that. I might get brave and post one of mine somewhere. (poem) Make more make more :)

I work at a Paint your own pottery studio!

That's cool. My niece does that too. I wanted to borrow her kelm thing but she never lets me. lol grr :)

I amma a photootgrapger , and gothiic artiist too an dI loovin g to rididng my motorocycle .... i jjust gotted babckk from calaifironia too

hey, where is our keychain? lol How was the trip. What kinds of things do you take pictures of? Any to share here? :)

Ty for sharing miss colorful~ hehe

TThe trip awe mega aweseome and i was bei ng away for three weeeks . My parents noow livvin gin hayward caiforonia . i willin ngposttingnsooemm awesomme pictturss on my faccebook ssite latter .

I love making greetings cards, this started as a pastime whilst I was off work on long term sick, now I sell them to work colleagues, time to start on Christmas cards soon, :unsure:

I also love playing World of Warcraft on my laptop. My sons introduced me to online gaming and now I'm addicted. Anyone else a member of WOW? :P

I love making greetings cards, this started as a pastime whilst I was off work on long term sick, now I sell them to work colleagues, time to start on Christmas cards soon, :unsure:

I also love playing World of Warcraft on my laptop. My sons introduced me to online gaming and now I'm addicted. Anyone else a member of WOW? :P

Pam cool you are into wow, I play Ultima Online, its a cool game also. My hubby created a server for our two computers of WOW and we played in the world by ourselves, I made it to level 60 fast LOL :)

Hobbies...

I fly planes, scuba dive, shoot guns, read books, work with my dog...It's all good.

Hobbies...

I fly planes, scuba dive, shoot guns, read books, work with my dog...It's all good.

I had a daisy BB gun once. What kind of dog do you have?

BB gun...that's a start.

Actually my parents wouldn't let me have one of those as a kid. So when I got old enough, I over-compensated and now own more and better guns than many police departments and a few third-world countries. :tongue:

As for the dog, it's a black German Shepherd named Lagniappe. He's an ex-police dog, and truly a character. My bestest buddy.

post-2187-1222313655_thumb.jpg

post-2187-1222313662_thumb.jpg

'stagger lee' I'll bet he is your best friend...he's beautiful & probably could bite the arse that gets too close to you. :wink: ann

He can (and has) bitten holes in basketballs and footballs, and back when I used to seriously train with him, he could pull me or anyone else in a protective suit down to the ground without much trouble.

But now he's a big spoiled floppy house pet.

And he's given up biting for other methods of protecting the house.

post-2187-1222364603_thumb.jpg

BB gun...that's a start.

Actually my parents wouldn't let me have one of those as a kid. So when I got old enough, I over-compensated and now own more and better guns than many police departments and a few third-world countries. :tongue:

As for the dog, it's a black German Shepherd named Lagniappe. He's an ex-police dog, and truly a character. My bestest buddy.

Beautiful dog there. I have a black peek a poo poo :) LOL

hehe

He can (and has) bitten holes in basketballs and footballs, and back when I used to seriously train with him, he could pull me or anyone else in a protective suit down to the ground without much trouble.

But now he's a big spoiled floppy house pet.

And he's given up biting for other methods of protecting the house.

lol @ that pic

'pegleg07' what acouple of cuties...and NO drinking is not a hobby!! :blink::blink::blink:

they are my grandaughters the youngest was born 10/14/08 the same day as my wife's / grandma's b-day. here's a pic of them

post-2273-1225139674_thumb.jpg

'Pegleg07' I have grandaughters also.....four....and one grandson. One son has three daughters with the youngest a year old in May, 2008. The other son has one daughter {18 in Jan. 09} & one son {14 in Jan. 09} in fact its the 6th. Both were born on the same day :blink::blink: