Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
JohnnyV

Nominations for best thread

I am in the process of creating a new forum and I need everyones help. Especially all of you hard core long time active members. I want to call the forum 'Greatest Threads', and I need input. I already have my favorite two, along with some others that I found doing searches last night......, but I would prefer to hear from you! How about it? Which ones stand out the most to you?????? :excl::rolleyes::unsure:

That's a huge question Johnny. I don't have time to look back over all the threads in this forum.

Without looking, I would say prosthetic related threads that deal with the different systems available.

Newbie threads dealing with life in the first year after amputation.

If you get it down to an amount that is easily read through, then I can vote.

I think I have to say that my fav threads ever were the "hot seat" threads we did ages ago.

Anyone like to try that again?

Nice one OBL i forgot about that one.........best ever thread here in my opinion

I think I have to say that my fav threads ever were the "hot seat" threads we did ages ago.

Anyone like to try that again?

'Cat' don't remember those. How about a sample?? ;) ann

Wow, the hot seat. THAT was a cool one, Cat.

Maybe it's time to dust it off... ;)

I am in the process of creating a new forum and I need everyones help. Especially all of you hard core long time active members. I want to call the forum 'Greatest Threads', and I need input. I already have my favorite two, along with some others that I found doing searches last night......, but I would prefer to hear from you! How about it? Which ones stand out the most to you?????? :excl::rolleyes::unsure:

What new forum???

I was reading some of the hot seat posts and had forgotten how much fun that was.

What new forum???

A sub forum catgory of this one called 'Greatest Threads'.

Keep those ideas coming forward. I am especially looking for topics with replys and high volume views. Ones that we want to have always stay on THIS Amputee Forum. Thank you for your help.

phew :rolleyes:

Ok Cat, I think he's got the point, that you would like for most all of the threads to remain, best ever!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: