Rules: 4 words at a time

Do not post consecutively

Try to stay within the story but don't be afraid to change direction

Keep it clean or Admin will delete it

Anyone and everyone can play

It was a hot, humid and dark inQUOTE

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again.

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments of Sparky's beer glass

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments of Sparky's beer glass scattered on the floor.

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments of Sparky's beer glass scattered on the floor. I jumped back in surprise as the door behind me banged open,

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments of Sparky's beer glass scattered on the floor. I jumped back in surprise as the door behind me banged open, and I saw the

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments of Sparky's beer glass scattered on the floor. I jumped back in surprise as the door behind me banged open, and I saw the reason for the blood.

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments of Sparky's beer glass scattered on the floor. I jumped back in surprise as the door behind me banged open, and I saw the reason for the blood...a large hulking figure carrying

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments of Sparky's beer glass scattered on the floor. I jumped back in surprise as the door behind me banged open, and I saw the reason for the blood...a large hulking figure carrying a missing leg from

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments of Sparky's beer glass scattered on the floor. I jumped back in surprise as the door behind me banged open, and I saw the reason for the blood...a large hulking figure carrying a missing leg from an elephant named George.

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments of Sparky's beer glass scattered on the floor. I jumped back in surprise as the door behind me banged open, and I saw the reason for the blood...a large hulking figure carrying a missing leg from an elephant named George. Ohhh, is George still alive

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments of Sparky's beer glass scattered on the floor. I jumped back in surprise as the door behind me banged open, and I saw the reason for the blood...a large hulking figure carrying a missing leg from an elephant named George. Ohhh, is George still alive I couldn't help wondering.

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments of Sparky's beer glass scattered on the floor. I jumped back in surprise as the door behind me banged open, and I saw the reason for the blood...a large hulking figure carrying a missing leg from an elephant named George. Ohhh, is George still alive I couldn't help wondering. "HELP someone call 911" yelled Sparky

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments of Sparky's beer glass scattered on the floor. I jumped back in surprise as the door behind me banged open, and I saw the reason for the blood...a large hulking figure carrying a missing leg from an elephant named George. Ohhh, is George still alive I couldn't help wondering. "HELP someone call 911" yelled Sparky from his perch on

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments of Sparky's beer glass scattered on the floor. I jumped back in surprise as the door behind me banged open, and I saw the reason for the blood...a large hulking figure carrying a missing leg from an elephant named George. Ohhh, is George still alive I couldn't help wondering. "HELP someone call 911" yelled Sparky from his perch on

top of the old

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments of Sparky's beer glass scattered on the floor. I jumped back in surprise as the door behind me banged open, and I saw the reason for the blood...a large hulking figure carrying a missing leg from an elephant named George. Ohhh, is George still alive I couldn't help wondering. "HELP someone call 911" yelled Sparky from his perch on top of the old big beautiful grand piano.

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments of Sparky's beer glass scattered on the floor. I jumped back in surprise as the door behind me banged open, and I saw the reason for the blood...a large hulking figure carrying a missing leg from an elephant named George. Ohhh, is George still alive I couldn't help wondering. "HELP someone call 911" yelled Sparky from his perch on top of the old big beautiful grand piano.

I raced to the

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then