Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Cat

The (new) alternative fairy tale

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments of Sparky's beer glass scattered on the floor. I jumped back in surprise as the door behind me banged open, and I saw the reason for the blood...a large hulking figure carrying a missing leg from an elephant named George. Ohhh, is George still alive I couldn't help wondering. "HELP someone call 911" yelled Sparky from his perch on top of the old big beautiful grand piano.

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments of Sparky's beer glass scattered on the floor. I jumped back in surprise as the door behind me banged open, and I saw the reason for the blood...a large hulking figure carrying a missing leg from an elephant named George. Ohhh, is George still alive I couldn't help wondering. "HELP someone call 911" yelled Sparky from his perch on top of the old big beautiful grand piano.

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my ....

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis ....

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis ....OUCH! Who did that?

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis .... hey, I shouted, where

]

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis ....OUCH! Who did that? "Hey," I shouted, "Where did that come from?"

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis ....OUCH! Who did that? "Hey," I shouted, "Where did that come from?" And from the deepest, darkest corner came

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis ....OUCH! Who did that? "Hey," I shouted, "Where did that come from?" And from the deepest, darkest corner came the most sinister laugh,

Just a quick reminder of the rules........ :D :P

Rules: 4 words at a time

Do not post consecutively

Try to stay within the story but don't be afraid to change direction

Keep it clean or Admin will delete it

Anyone and everyone can play

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis ....OUCH! Who did that? "Hey," I shouted, "Where did that come from?" And from the deepest, darkest corner came the most sinister laugh, sounding suspiciously like JohnnyV.

(whoops... :blush: )It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments of Sparky's beer glass scattered on the floor. I jumped back in surprise as the door behind me banged open, and I saw the reason for the blood...a large hulking figure carrying a missing leg from an elephant named George. Ohhh, is George still alive I couldn't help wondering. "HELP someone call 911" yelled Sparky from his perch on top of the old big beautiful grand piano.

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis ....OUCH! Who did that? "Hey," I shouted, "Where did that come from?" And from the deepest, darkest corner came the most sinister laugh, sounding suspiciously like JohnnyV. I whirled on my one leg

I whirled on my one leg

That was 5 words.....

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis ....OUCH! Who did that? "Hey," I shouted, "Where did that come from?" And from the deepest, darkest corner came the most sinister laugh, sounding suspiciously like JohnnyV. I whirled on my one leg, like a prima ballerina

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis ....OUCH! Who did that? "Hey," I shouted, "Where did that come from?" And from the deepest, darkest corner came the most sinister laugh, sounding suspiciously like JohnnyV. I whirled on my one leg, like a prima ballerina...there was the elephant!!

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis ....OUCH! Who did that? "Hey," I shouted, "Where did that come from?" And from the deepest, darkest corner came the most sinister laugh, sounding suspiciously like JohnnyV. I whirled on my one leg, like a prima ballerina...there was the elephant!! Sparky screamed again! Then

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis ....OUCH! Who did that? "Hey," I shouted, "Where did that come from?" And from the deepest, darkest corner came the most sinister laugh, sounding suspiciously like JohnnyV. I whirled on my one leg, like a prima ballerina...there was the elephant!! Tilting on three legs!

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis ....OUCH! Who did that? "Hey," I shouted, "Where did that come from?" And from the deepest, darkest corner came the most sinister laugh, sounding suspiciously like JohnnyV. I whirled on my one leg, like a prima ballerina...there was the elephant!! Tilting on three legs! He reached for the big, heavy pole with

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis ....OUCH! Who did that? "Hey," I shouted, "Where did that come from?" And from the deepest, darkest corner came the most sinister laugh, sounding suspiciously like JohnnyV. I whirled on my one leg, like a prima ballerina...there was the elephant!! Tilting on three legs! He reached for the big, heavy pole with with its scythe-like blade

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis ....OUCH! Who did that? "Hey," I shouted, "Where did that come from?" And from the deepest, darkest corner came the most sinister laugh, sounding suspiciously like JohnnyV. I whirled on my one leg, like a prima ballerina...there was the elephant!! Tilting on three legs! He reached for the big, heavy pole with with its scythe-like blade, cut the potato into

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis ....OUCH! Who did that? "Hey," I shouted, "Where did that come from?" And from the deepest, darkest corner came the most sinister laugh, sounding suspiciously like JohnnyV. I whirled on my one leg, like a prima ballerina...there was the elephant!! Tilting on three legs! He reached for the big, heavy pole with with its scythe-like blade, cut the potato into french fry sized pieces

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis ....OUCH! Who did that? "Hey," I shouted, "Where did that come from?" And from the deepest, darkest corner came the most sinister laugh, sounding suspiciously like JohnnyV. I whirled on my one leg, like a prima ballerina...there was the elephant!! Tilting on three legs! He reached for the big, heavy pole with with its scythe-like blade, cut the potato into french fry sized pieces before scooping the pieces ...

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis ....OUCH! Who did that? "Hey," I shouted, "Where did that come from?" And from the deepest, darkest corner came the most sinister laugh, sounding suspiciously like JohnnyV. I whirled on my one leg, like a prima ballerina...there was the elephant!! Tilting on three legs! He reached for the big, heavy pole with with its scythe-like blade, cut the potato into french fry sized pieces before scooping the pieces into Tammie's underwear drawer

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis ....OUCH! Who did that? "Hey," I shouted, "Where did that come from?" And from the deepest, darkest corner came the most sinister laugh, sounding suspiciously like JohnnyV. I whirled on my one leg, like a prima ballerina...there was the elephant!! Tilting on three legs! He reached for the big, heavy pole with with its scythe-like blade, cut the potato into french fry sized pieces before scooping the pieces into Tammie's underwear drawer. Just then Cat walked