I don't have a memory of the luau.....wait, I wasn't there :o

I suspected JohnnyV was painting Marcia's leg for the "Missing Parts"

I don't get it :blink:

Is this part of the tale?

Missed it :( ....maybe we can let Higgy go two times in a row.......... :P

I suspected JohnnyV was painting Marcia's leg for the "Missing Parts"

I don't get it :blink:

Is this part of the tale?

No, I meant, is "I don't get it" the next 4 words....... :rolleyes: They could be.....

I'm lost :unsure:

I'm lost :unsure:

JohnnyV and his cohorts done a rap about the ACA at the conference.. The name of the group

Missing Parts. Or maybe it was Missing Pieces.... It was a cute rap....

Now..... continue before we loose the thread altogether.....

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments of Sparky's beer glass scattered on the floor. I jumped back in surprise as the door behind me banged open, and I saw the reason for the blood...a large hulking figure carrying a missing leg from an elephant named George. Ohhh, is George still alive I couldn't help wondering. "HELP someone call 911" yelled Sparky from his perch on top of the old big beautiful grand piano.

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis ....OUCH! Who did that? "Hey," I shouted, "Where did that come from?" And from the deepest, darkest corner came the most sinister laugh, sounding suspiciously like JohnnyV. I whirled on my one leg, like a prima ballerina...there was the elephant!! Tilting on three legs! He reached for the big, heavy pole with with its scythe-like blade, cut the potato into french fry sized pieces before scooping the pieces into Tammie's underwear drawer. Just then Cat walked into the room, covered in dark chocolate with peanuts. Hmmm, délicieux, said Elephant! Cat started throwing peanuts and giggled "Guess what? These peanuts are magic! I can be anyone, or cure anyone! Just, not exploding head syndrome which is only cured by shaving all your hair, going totally bald and giving George a ride to the Blue Moon pub. The brew is icy cold and tastes like Bud Light in an Alaskan brick outhouse.

I suspected JohnnyV was painting Marcia's leg for the "Missing Parts" presentation that was performing

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments of Sparky's beer glass scattered on the floor. I jumped back in surprise as the door behind me banged open, and I saw the reason for the blood...a large hulking figure carrying a missing leg from an elephant named George. Ohhh, is George still alive I couldn't help wondering. "HELP someone call 911" yelled Sparky from his perch on top of the old big beautiful grand piano.

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis ....OUCH! Who did that? "Hey," I shouted, "Where did that come from?" And from the deepest, darkest corner came the most sinister laugh, sounding suspiciously like JohnnyV. I whirled on my one leg, like a prima ballerina...there was the elephant!! Tilting on three legs! He reached for the big, heavy pole with with its scythe-like blade, cut the potato into french fry sized pieces before scooping the pieces into Tammie's underwear drawer. Just then Cat walked into the room, covered in dark chocolate with peanuts. Hmmm, délicieux, said Elephant! Cat started throwing peanuts and giggled "Guess what? These peanuts are magic! I can be anyone, or cure anyone! Just, not exploding head syndrome which is only cured by shaving all your hair, going totally bald and giving George a ride to the Blue Moon pub. The brew is icy cold and tastes like Bud Light in an Alaskan brick outhouse.

I suspected JohnnyV was painting Marcia's leg for the "Missing Parts" presentation that was performing at the Blue Moon.

I suspected JohnnyV was painting Marcia's leg for the "Missing Parts" presentation that was performing at the Blue Moon. "Wrong leg Johnny", said

I suspected JohnnyV was painting Marcia's leg for the "Missing Parts" presentation that was performing at the Blue Moon. "Wrong leg Johnny", said Marcia. "I'm not part of

I suspected JohnnyV was painting Marcia's leg for the "Missing Parts" presentation that was performing at the Blue Moon. "Wrong leg Johnny", said Marcia. "I'm not part of that disgusting rap group.

I suspected JohnnyV was painting Marcia's leg for the "Missing Parts" presentation that was performing at the Blue Moon. "Wrong leg Johnny", said Marcia. "I'm not part of that disgusting rap group. "Disgusting?" trumpeted George. Tammie

I suspected JohnnyV was painting Marcia's leg for the "Missing Parts" presentation that was performing at the Blue Moon. "Wrong leg Johnny", said Marcia. "I'm not part of that disgusting rap group. "Disgusting?" trumpeted George. Tammie looked in her underwear

I suspected JohnnyV was painting Marcia's leg for the "Missing Parts" presentation that was performing at the Blue Moon. "Wrong leg Johnny", said Marcia. "I'm not part of that disgusting rap group. "Disgusting?" trumpeted George. Tammie looked in her underwear drawer for a sock

I suspected JohnnyV was painting Marcia's leg for the "Missing Parts" presentation that was performing at the Blue Moon. "Wrong leg Johnny", said Marcia. "I'm not part of that disgusting rap group. "Disgusting?" trumpeted George. Tammie looked in her underwear drawer for a sock. Oh, my word, what

I suspected JohnnyV was painting Marcia's leg for the "Missing Parts" presentation that was performing at the Blue Moon. "Wrong leg Johnny", said Marcia. "I'm not part of that disgusting rap group. "Disgusting?" trumpeted George. Tammie looked in her underwear drawer for a sock. Oh, my word, what are my socks doing

I suspected JohnnyV was painting Marcia's leg for the "Missing Parts" presentation that was performing at the Blue Moon. "Wrong leg Johnny", said Marcia. "I'm not part of that disgusting rap group. "Disgusting?" trumpeted George. Tammie looked in her underwear drawer for a sock. Oh, my word, what are my socks doing covered in potato slices!

I suspected JohnnyV was painting Marcia's leg for the "Missing Parts" presentation that was performing at the Blue Moon. "Wrong leg Johnny", said Marcia. "I'm not part of that disgusting rap group. "Disgusting?" trumpeted George. Tammie looked in her underwear drawer for a sock. Oh, my word, what are my socks doing covered in potato slices! That darn Cat again!

I suspected JohnnyV was painting Marcia's leg for the "Missing Parts" presentation that was performing at the Blue Moon. "Wrong leg Johnny", said Marcia. "I'm not part of that disgusting rap group. "Disgusting?" trumpeted George. Tammie looked in her underwear drawer for a sock. Oh, my word, what are my socks doing covered in potato slices! That darn Cat again!

Then the Police arrived.

Then the Police arrived. they arrested SusanI for

Then the Police arrived. they arrested SusanI for tickling an elephant where

Then the Police arrived. they arrested SusanI for tickling an elephant where it's illegal to tickle.

Then the Police arrived. they arrested SusanI for tickling an elephant where it's illegal to tickle and took her to ...

Then the Police arrived. they arrested SusanI for tickling an elephant where it's illegal to tickle. The elephant was flirting

Looks like we had simultaneous posts. What to do??