Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Cat

The (new) alternative fairy tale

Once upon a time in an old prosthetics memorial home for knackered arms and legs, I came across a leg that was so old and worn, but yet it wanted to be used by someone who wanted to dance the funky chicken dance at the grand ol' opery. An odd ambition, indeed! George the Elephant still yearned for the time before he lost his leg; he used to be able to jump and dance and run. He practiced walking over sleeping alligators and then he practiced jumping over sleeping tigers. One day a television camera crew were watching George practicing, and shot some film. He finally saw how his gait looked. He was once a prince

Once upon a time in an old prosthetics memorial home for knackered arms and legs, I came across a leg that was so old and worn, but yet it wanted to be used by someone who wanted to dance the funky chicken dance at the grand ol' opery. An odd ambition, indeed! George the Elephant still yearned for the time before he lost his leg; he used to be able to jump and dance and run. He practiced walking over sleeping alligators and then he practiced jumping over sleeping tigers. One day a television camera crew were watching George practicing, and shot some film. He finally saw how his gait looked. He was once a prince, handsome, rich and powerful

Once upon a time in an old prosthetics memorial home for knackered arms and legs, I came across a leg that was so old and worn, but yet it wanted to be used by someone who wanted to dance the funky chicken dance at the grand ol' opery. An odd ambition, indeed! George the Elephant still yearned for the time before he lost his leg; he used to be able to jump and dance and run. He practiced walking over sleeping alligators and then he practiced jumping over sleeping tigers. One day a television camera crew were watching George practicing, and shot some film. He finally saw how his gait looked. He was once a prince, handsome, rich and powerful, till, one day, he

Once upon a time in an old prosthetics memorial home for knackered arms and legs, I came across a leg that was so old and worn, but yet it wanted to be used by someone who wanted to dance the funky chicken dance at the grand ol' opery. An odd ambition, indeed! George the Elephant still yearned for the time before he lost his leg; he used to be able to jump and dance and run. He practiced walking over sleeping alligators and then he practiced jumping over sleeping tigers. One day a television camera crew were watching George practicing, and shot some film. He finally saw how his gait looked. He was once a prince, handsome, rich and powerful, till, one day, he left it all! He

Once upon a time in an old prosthetics memorial home for knackered arms and legs, I came across a leg that was so old and worn, but yet it wanted to be used by someone who wanted to dance the funky chicken dance at the grand ol' opery. An odd ambition, indeed! George the Elephant still yearned for the time before he lost his leg; he used to be able to jump and dance and run. He practiced walking over sleeping alligators and then he practiced jumping over sleeping tigers. One day a television camera crew were watching George practicing, and shot some film. He finally saw how his gait looked. He was once a prince, handsome, rich and powerful, till, one day, he left it all! He lost his peanut allergy

Once upon a time in an old prosthetics memorial home for knackered arms and legs, I came across a leg that was so old and worn, but yet it wanted to be used by someone who wanted to dance the funky chicken dance at the grand ol' opery. An odd ambition, indeed! George the Elephant still yearned for the time before he lost his leg; he used to be able to jump and dance and run. He practiced walking over sleeping alligators and then he practiced jumping over sleeping tigers. One day a television camera crew were watching George practicing, and shot some film. He finally saw how his gait looked. He was once a prince, handsome, rich and powerful, till, one day, he left it all! He lost his peanut allergy, but missed his mom.

Once upon a time in an old prosthetics memorial home for knackered arms and legs, I came across a leg that was so old and worn, but yet it wanted to be used by someone who wanted to dance the funky chicken dance at the grand ol' opery. An odd ambition, indeed! George the Elephant still yearned for the time before he lost his leg; he used to be able to jump and dance and run. He practiced walking over sleeping alligators and then he practiced jumping over sleeping tigers. One day a television camera crew were watching George practicing, and shot some film. He finally saw how his gait looked. He was once a prince, handsome, rich and powerful, till, one day, he left it all! He lost his peanut allergy, but missed his mom. He longed for her

Once upon a time in an old prosthetics memorial home for knackered arms and legs, I came across a leg that was so old and worn, but yet it wanted to be used by someone who wanted to dance the funky chicken dance at the grand ol' opery. An odd ambition, indeed! George the Elephant still yearned for the time before he lost his leg; he used to be able to jump and dance and run. He practiced walking over sleeping alligators and then he practiced jumping over sleeping tigers. One day a television camera crew were watching George practicing, and shot some film. He finally saw how his gait looked. He was once a prince, handsome, rich and powerful, till, one day, he left it all! He lost his peanut allergy, but missed his mom. He longed for her, crying "Mommy" at night.

Once upon a time in an old prosthetics memorial home for knackered arms and legs, I came across a leg that was so old and worn, but yet it wanted to be used by someone who wanted to dance the funky chicken dance at the grand ol' opery. An odd ambition, indeed! George the Elephant still yearned for the time before he lost his leg; he used to be able to jump and dance and run. He practiced walking over sleeping alligators and then he practiced jumping over sleeping tigers. One day a television camera crew were watching George practicing, and shot some film. He finally saw how his gait looked. He was once a prince, handsome, rich and powerful, till, one day, he left it all! He lost his peanut allergy, but missed his mom. He longed for her, crying "Mommy" at night. He needed to tell

Once upon a time in an old prosthetics memorial home for knackered arms and legs, I came across a leg that was so old and worn, but yet it wanted to be used by someone who wanted to dance the funky chicken dance at the grand ol' opery. An odd ambition, indeed! George the Elephant still yearned for the time before he lost his leg; he used to be able to jump and dance and run. He practiced walking over sleeping alligators and then he practiced jumping over sleeping tigers. One day a television camera crew were watching George practicing, and shot some film. He finally saw how his gait looked. He was once a prince, handsome, rich and powerful, till, one day, he left it all! He lost his peanut allergy, but missed his mom. He longed for her, crying "Mommy" at night. He needed to tell that he was gonna

Once upon a time in an old prosthetics memorial home for knackered arms and legs, I came across a leg that was so old and worn, but yet it wanted to be used by someone who wanted to dance the funky chicken dance at the grand ol' opery. An odd ambition, indeed! George the Elephant still yearned for the time before he lost his leg; he used to be able to jump and dance and run. He practiced walking over sleeping alligators and then he practiced jumping over sleeping tigers. One day a television camera crew were watching George practicing, and shot some film. He finally saw how his gait looked. He was once a prince, handsome, rich and powerful, till, one day, he left it all! He lost his peanut allergy, but missed his mom. He longed for her, crying "Mommy" at night. He needed to tell that he was gonna get a prosthetic leg

Once upon a time in an old prosthetics memorial home for knackered arms and legs, I came across a leg that was so old and worn, but yet it wanted to be used by someone who wanted to dance the funky chicken dance at the grand ol' opery. An odd ambition, indeed! George the Elephant still yearned for the time before he lost his leg; he used to be able to jump and dance and run. He practiced walking over sleeping alligators and then he practiced jumping over sleeping tigers. One day a television camera crew were watching George practicing, and shot some film. He finally saw how his gait looked. He was once a prince, handsome, rich and powerful, till, one day, he left it all! He lost his peanut allergy, but missed his mom. He longed for her, crying "Mommy" at night. He needed to tell that he was gonna get a prosthetic leg — the one hopeful thing

Once upon a time in an old prosthetics memorial home for knackered arms and legs, I came across a leg that was so old and worn, but yet it wanted to be used by someone who wanted to dance the funky chicken dance at the grand ol' opery. An odd ambition, indeed! George the Elephant still yearned for the time before he lost his leg; he used to be able to jump and dance and run. He practiced walking over sleeping alligators and then he practiced jumping over sleeping tigers. One day a television camera crew were watching George practicing, and shot some film. He finally saw how his gait looked. He was once a prince, handsome, rich and powerful, till, one day, he left it all! He lost his peanut allergy, but missed his mom. He longed for her, crying "Mommy" at night. He needed to tell that he was gonna get a prosthetic leg — the one hopeful thing he did his exercises

Once upon a time in an old prosthetics memorial home for knackered arms and legs, I came across a leg that was so old and worn, but yet it wanted to be used by someone who wanted to dance the funky chicken dance at the grand ol' opery. An odd ambition, indeed! George the Elephant still yearned for the time before he lost his leg; he used to be able to jump and dance and run. He practiced walking over sleeping alligators and then he practiced jumping over sleeping tigers. One day a television camera crew were watching George practicing, and shot some film. He finally saw how his gait looked. He was once a prince, handsome, rich and powerful, till, one day, he left it all! He lost his peanut allergy, but missed his mom. He longed for her, crying "Mommy" at night. He needed to tell that he was gonna get a prosthetic leg — the one hopeful thing he did his exercises every day all day

Once upon a time in an old prosthetics memorial home for knackered arms and legs, I came across a leg that was so old and worn, but yet it wanted to be used by someone who wanted to dance the funky chicken dance at the grand ol' opery. An odd ambition, indeed! George the Elephant still yearned for the time before he lost his leg; he used to be able to jump and dance and run. He practiced walking over sleeping alligators and then he practiced jumping over sleeping tigers. One day a television camera crew were watching George practicing, and shot some film. He finally saw how his gait looked. He was once a prince, handsome, rich and powerful, till, one day, he left it all! He lost his peanut allergy, but missed his mom. He longed for her, crying "Mommy" at night. He needed to tell that he was gonna get a prosthetic leg — the one hopeful thing he did his exercises every day all day.

Gosh, it's true what

Once upon a time in an old prosthetics memorial home for knackered arms and legs, I came across a leg that was so old and worn, but yet it wanted to be used by someone who wanted to dance the funky chicken dance at the grand ol' opery. An odd ambition, indeed! George the Elephant still yearned for the time before he lost his leg; he used to be able to jump and dance and run. He practiced walking over sleeping alligators and then he practiced jumping over sleeping tigers. One day a television camera crew were watching George practicing, and shot some film. He finally saw how his gait looked. He was once a prince, handsome, rich and powerful, till, one day, he left it all! He lost his peanut allergy, but missed his mom. He longed for her, crying "Mommy" at night. He needed to tell that he was gonna get a prosthetic leg — the one hopeful thing he did his exercises every day all day.

Gosh, it's true what Batman and Robin said

Gosh, it's true what Batman and Robin said about three-legged elephants: they're

Gosh, it's true what Batman and Robin said about three-legged elephants: they're walking with a prosthesis.

It was a hot, humid and dark in the old flour mill. I couldn't remember how Cat got me into another mess again. Then I saw the blood on the mill stone with fragments of Sparky's beer glass scattered on the floor. I jumped back in surprise as the door behind me banged open, and I saw the reason for the blood...a large hulking figure carrying a missing leg from an elephant named George. Ohhh, is George still alive I couldn't help wondering. "HELP someone call 911" yelled Sparky from his perch on top of the old big beautiful grand piano.

I raced to the phone and dialed. Then ducked as a potato flew at my leg, hitting my prosthesis ....OUCH! Who did that? "Hey," I shouted, "Where did that come from?" And from the deepest, darkest corner came the most sinister laugh, sounding suspiciously like JohnnyV. I whirled on my one leg, like a prima ballerina...there was the elephant!!

Now, you don't see many elephants in

Hi,

Okay I was stupid and picked up the worng thread....doh!

I'll try again.......

Gosh, it's true what Batman and Robin said about three-legged elephants: they're walking with a prosthesis. But what a prosthetic

Gosh, it's true what Batman and Robin said about three-legged elephants: they're walking with a prosthesis. But what a prosthetic. It moved in ways

Gosh, it's true what Batman and Robin said about three-legged elephants: they're walking with a prosthesis. But what a prosthetic. It moved like a particle beam in the Hadron Collider.

Gosh, it's true what Batman and Robin said about three-legged elephants: they're walking with a prosthesis. But what a prosthetic. It moved like a particle beam in the Hadron Collider. George would bounce along

Gosh, it's true what Batman and Robin said about three-legged elephants: they're walking with a prosthesis. But what a prosthetic. It moved like a particle beam in the Hadron Collider. George would bounce along at a good clip

Gosh, it's true what Batman and Robin said about three-legged elephants: they're walking with a prosthesis. But what a prosthetic. It moved like a particle beam in the Hadron Collider. George would bounce along at a good clip stepping around screaming monkeys