Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Hoppalong

Need a friend!

Hi all this is the first post i have made on a site like this. I am a BKA and know no one else that is an amputee. I would realy like to find a few new friends that can relate with what i am going through. I am 24 and was amputated at the age of 15 due to a train accident. Alot of the time I feel alone because of the fact that i have no one to relate with. I just need to find a community of ppl like me and I think I may of found my new internet home. Please feel free to msg me anytime.

G'day :D

Welcome to our forum Victor. You've found friends who can relate. I see that your accident was on my birthday. It's been a good day for me all these years. A lot of good can come from something tragic. You are young. You will be able to help a lot of amputees in your career as a prosthetist. That will be a good feeling.

Neal

A big Hi from Ohio...you have had a hard time. Now is the time to open up & let others in this forum help you...there are alot of good people who will. They are kind and have an abundance of knowledge. Also alot of laughter :) {which we all need }.

ann

Hi all this is the first post i have made on a site like this. I am a BKA and know no one else that is an amputee. I would realy like to find a few new friends that can relate with what i am going through. I am 24 and was amputated at the age of 15 due to a train accident. Alot of the time I feel alone because of the fact that i have no one to relate with. I just need to find a community of ppl like me and I think I may of found my new internet home. Please feel free to msg me anytime.

Hi there. I'm 31 and I joined the forum about 2 months ago and have found it great whether I just feel like reading or want to talk about something. It's never good to feel like you're alone, and like you I don't have any other friends close by who are amputees so I really find the forum a terrific source of information and everyone I have spoken to through it has been great. I hope that you find it so too.

Best wishes.

Hi Hop. :) How are things going with you? Hope the forum has been helping you. I know it has helped me. I always look forward to reading peoples new posts, or even getting up nerve to ask questions and start topics. :smile::blush:

Sorry for the late reply. PM sent and will add to my friend's list. You'll be my first. :smile: