Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Kamwendo

Fender bender

I was asked by one of our ladies in accounts to take the month-end tax figures down to the tax department, on Friday, being the last working day of the month.

They asked me to go, instead of the usual driver, as it was getting late: you see I travel by motorcycle, so I would have less trouble getting through traffic, and finding parking at the other end.

But before I even got out of the harbour, a lady came out of a concealed entrance in a car without looking - there was little time to do other than brake hard, and skid sideways into her car door.

My first inclination was to swear at her, but she apologised so quickly and admitted that she "didn't even look", that I examined the damage instead. I had a broken indicator, and not much else, whereas she had a huge dent in her door from my knee, and her wing mirror was smashed by my handlebar.

We were just in the process of exchanging contact details, when her son and her husband came up to lend some support - very nice of them, insisted that thwey would pay for any repairs. Then the son asked me if I was ok "You know, you are limping - are you sure you're alright?"

I quickly sussed that he had a sense of humour, and whil he watched, I fely down my leg, allowing my face to crumple when I got to the knee:

"I think you're right - I think my leg is broken"

Whereupon I pressed the shuttle lock on my leg, and let it drop from the pant leg.

Needless to say his jaw dropped and he did a complete double take!

As soon as he realised what had happened, I apologised, and told him that I just couldn't resist - he nearly fell down he was laughing so hard!

I was asked by one of our ladies in accounts to take the month-end tax figures down to the tax department, on Friday, being the last working day of the month.

They asked me to go, instead of the usual driver, as it was getting late: you see I travel by motorcycle, so I would have less trouble getting through traffic, and finding parking at the other end.

But before I even got out of the harbour, a lady came out of a concealed entrance in a car without looking - there was little time to do other than brake hard, and skid sideways into her car door.

My first inclination was to swear at her, but she apologised so quickly and admitted that she "didn't even look", that I examined the damage instead. I had a broken indicator, and not much else, whereas she had a huge dent in her door from my knee, and her wing mirror was smashed by my handlebar.

We were just in the process of exchanging contact details, when her son and her husband came up to lend some support - very nice of them, insisted that thwey would pay for any repairs. Then the son asked me if I was ok "You know, you are limping - are you sure you're alright?"

I quickly sussed that he had a sense of humour, and whil he watched, I fely down my leg, allowing my face to crumple when I got to the knee:

"I think you're right - I think my leg is broken"

Whereupon I pressed the shuttle lock on my leg, and let it drop from the pant leg.

Needless to say his jaw dropped and he did a complete double take!

As soon as he realised what had happened, I apologised, and told him that I just couldn't resist - he nearly fell down he was laughing so hard!

LMFAO! I do this to my friends all the time, like when they have their friend over that I dont know, ill be sitting there and i secretly loosen my leg and then get up and trip purposely and have my leg be all out of my pantleg and theyre like OMG!!!@