Your didn't specify "motor" so it is :)

265927842_dXPvM-L.jpg

Your didn't specify "motor" so it is :)

265927842_dXPvM-L.jpg

ok so whats the year make and model

and how fast does it go?

lol

Hey Joe,

That's a unique paint job on that softail !!!!! Look's like a very uncomfortable seat also !!!!!

Ian, my mate had a '66 Speed Twin, fantastic machine, had some great rides on it. he finally got rid of it in 1988.

post-2224-1222472821_thumb.jpg

no idea if this is gonna show the photo right, first pic ive posted on here.

my lovely 98 zx7r, its the only photo of my bikes i can find at the mo. i used to love this bike, so nice, easy and comfy to ride. I should never of sold it, But with the amout of miles i done on it i couldnt afford to keep running it. 1500- 2000 miles to a rear tyre and not much further for a set of front pads then oil ect on top. i could do nearly a 1k miles a week easy so it was eating all my money!

My first bike was a 1990 zxr400, someone offered me a bike, well i say a bike but i mean a frame with wheels attached and everything else in box's for £300. Me not knowing anything about bikes at the time decided why not how hard can it be!

So a couple of weeks later i had a bike ready to run, so decided it was about time i got my license.

After the 400 and the zx7r i got something a bit more sensible, not as quick and cheaper to run a nice 04 sv650.

So first day out on the 650(following a bike instructor as well) i decided it would be fun to ride into a oncomming car doing 60, doing 60 myself I found out it hurts (alot) :laugh:

Ah well, not gonna make that mistake twice!

Hey Joe,

That's a unique paint job on that softail !!!!! Look's like a very uncomfortable seat also !!!!!

paint job=cheap seat=very hard

I may not have the years exactly right. I've had waaaay too many to remember. These are the three in my garage right now....

~'96 BMW R11GS

My absolutely favorite moto of all time.

71497069_zNPXy-M.jpg

~97 Triumph Tiger

The flattest torque curve of any moto I've ever had. Very responsive engine and very good suspension.

65544808_8ECbu-M.jpg

~98 KLR650

The mule of the group, but likely the one that has brought me to the most amazing places.

399344211_JDEZz-L.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s141/hchaisty/Pic026.jpg

heres my Yamaha FZX 750, just got got back from 'John'O'Groats' on it. but now it's in Cardiff having a new stainless steel exhaust system fitted and an under seat tank added to give me those few extra miles whiles touring.

OH! used to ride a Honda CB600F (the one I was knocked off) and my first bike was a Honda Varedero 125, loved it.

My other half rides a 900 ninja for fun and a 650 Dakar for touring.

I may not have the years exactly right. I've had waaaay too many to remember. These are the three in my garage right now....

~'96 BMW R11GS

My absolutely favorite moto of all time.

71497069_zNPXy-M.jpg

~97 Triumph Tiger

The flattest torque curve of any moto I've ever had. Very responsive engine and very good suspension.

65544808_8ECbu-M.jpg

~98 KLR650

The mule of the group, but likely the one that has brought me to the most amazing places.

399344211_JDEZz-L.jpg

i loving your nbiike , I amm ttoalyy looking at getting a really good prriice in a use BMW GS 1200 adveneture wwith the hard bbags . I hvain grright a 2005 Honda Pan Eurropean 1300 annd a 1998 Pan Euuropenn 1100 an dsoometimes I rin g my dads goldwing .

mj

Heres My 2005 Wide Glide that got totaled with My left Leg. Hey but look I done found Me a 04 Wide Glide and fixin on riding again!

post-2371-1225317669_thumb.jpg

i loving your nbiike , I amm ttoalyy looking at getting a really good prriice in a use BMW GS 1200 adveneture wwith the hard bbags . I hvain grright a 2005 Honda Pan Eurropean 1300 annd a 1998 Pan Euuropenn 1100 an dsoometimes I rin g my dads goldwing .

mj

Marianne, unless you have really long legs I might consider the non-adventure R1200GS over the adventure. The adventures are pretty tall! Too tall for me. The R11GS I have is more the height of the non-adventure R1200GS and that's one of the reasons I really like it. I never much cared for the R1150's - way too tall and top heavy. In the R1200GS, the made them much nicer that way!

The big GS's are kinda like Gold Wings that for their size are amazingly capable in the rough. Now if I can find a foot like that!!

Their is also a new 800GS that has hit the scene. I haven't had the opportunity to try one yet. I love the opposed cylinder GS's so much though....

Spent a few months in the 80's putting this CB550 custom chop together

post-1012-1226520957_thumb.jpg

Then a few years later built this CB750 based little beauty called Stone Free,As in the Hendrix track "Stone Free to ride the breeze,Stone Free to do whatever I pleased".

Untill it became to painful to ride due to a right foot bone infection which when it got the cold in it was agonizing

post-1012-1226521621_thumb.jpg