Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Sign in to follow this  
raven

any uk bikers claimed compesation after accident

Hi everyone just wondered if any other uk bikers have made compensation claims following there accident and how its going or have they reached a settlement yet had my accident in 2002 and still now end in sight . :mad:

Hi everyone just wondered if any other uk bikers have made compensation claims following there accident and how its going or have they reached a settlement yet had my accident in 2002 and still now end in sight . :mad:

ive just started my claim as had accident in may what happened with you if u dont mind me asking

I had a non fault accident in 2003.

Finally settled in Jan 2008. It was a long time but I did get a good result. :biggrin:

The only down side is that thanks to the credit crunch I've lost around 20% of my award. :mad:

If you want some advice / a chat feel free to PM me.

I was white vanned by a non-GB model, no record of his details by witnesses, no claim, got pushed into he oncoming. forgot the personal accident on my policy too...... no payou, not good!

Hi - I had a road traffic accident in 2001 as a result of a hit & run (driver eventually caught), and my case was settled in 2006. It was complicated as they waited on several surgeons advice - I ended up with a RBK amputation.

My solicitor was claiming against the MIB, but when the chav who hit was caught and admitted the offence, the case became more straightforward.

I can only say this - keep on the case of your legal team, but sometimes the system does take its time. Good Luck

grum i have sent you 2 pms would love to chat or pm with you if posible please get in touch.

gsalmons pleased to hear you have reached a settlement and thanks for you good wishes.

caveman so sorry to hear about your position not being able to make a claim but many thanks for replying to my post.

craig

Hopefully you'll have recieved my reply by now, it took a while to write it.

Oh and sorry I got your age wrong, didn't mean to make you 4 years older :blush:

Hopefully you'll have recieved my reply by now, it took a while to write it.

Oh and sorry I got your age wrong, didn't mean to make you 4 years older :blush:

grum many thanks for the reply much appriciated and dont worry about age whats 4 years amoung friends i hope you dont mind but i will ring you later this month .

craig