Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
BethMarie

ACA's 2009 19th Annual Educational Conference

Do you plan on attending this years conference?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan on attending this years conference?

• Yes
    • No

I miss everyone- wish I was there!

I would say to have a drink on me, but I'm sure there's enough of that going on already- you don't need another excuse!!! :laugh:

This is not that great of a picture, but it was all that I had. Here is Higgy/Tammie saddled up at the 'McKeevers First Ride' event. This was an wonderful event for me to attend.

YOU GO TAMMIE!!!!!! I see you found the stickers to put on the helmet, you look great!!! even blurred :tongue:

Lets see if I can get these on here.

post-786-1245470525_thumb.jpgpost-786-1245470593_thumb.jpg

And yes Lynne, I had my "Harley Helmet" on. :laugh::laugh::laugh: I look like a dork with that riding helmet on............ :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Higgy. those pictures are great....come on you guys....don't you have anymore?

Tammie - you look GREAT!!!! No dork can ride a horse like that, or wear a "Harley helmet" :rolleyes:

Ann - the pics may be slow coming....maybe...they have to sort through them to see which ones are "acceptable" to put on the forum! hahahahahaha.....I say put them all on! hahahaha Ok...my 2 cents, gotta go get ready for the wedding. bye.

Ahhh, much better. Now I can see you. Lookin' good!

You're looking good to me, Higgy!

post-484-1245609205_thumb.jpg Beginning on the left: KEP, Neal, Terri (you will all love her once she joins the forum!), Higgy, LastLeg, and Eddie

post-484-1245609239_thumb.jpg Beginning on the left: Eddie, KEP, AmySkyDivr, Neal, Peachgurlieinga. Uh, can't think of the guy's name who jumped in behind us.

post-484-1245609274_thumb.jpg Neal and Johnny V showing us some moves.

post-484-1245609315_thumb.jpg Higgy and Hubby (Jon)

post-484-1245609346_thumb.jpg KEP and Neal

post-484-1245609368_thumb.jpg Terri and LastLeg

It was a FABULOUS time!! Too tired to write anything more right now (just arrived home from airport a few minutes ago) but after some decent sleep I'll add a posting. :tongue:

Thank you for posting the pictures Amy, they are great!! Looks like a good time by all :) Get some sleep..

Flip

Yes, Amy loved the pictures....now go to bed girlfriend & try to catch up on some sleep. :smile:

You would have to take those pics on the night where we all get $h**faced. LOL

It was a fabulous time. Partying is part of the conference. It's the time where we really get to know each other. We can't remember what we know, but we get to know it.

I'll show a side of me that men aren't supposed to show. I get so close to some of these people that it is very difficult to have to say goodbye knowing it will be another year before seeing them again. It is amazing to me that people can get so close in such a short period of time. It's like a big extended family. In fact, I like some of these people better than some of my family. It is true that I've known some like Tammie, Johnny, Kerry, Amy and a few others for a few years now, but even those I only met this year are now considered my good friends. Sunday was an emotional day for me when the goodbyes started. :(

HEY CAT, and MARCIA...............

Neal and I managed to NOT get kicked out of the hotel..... We done what we intended three years ago....... We slid down that great big marble banister.............. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

The funniest part of it...... there was a child watching..... bet his dad was in for a time after he saw us do it.......

You know, thinking back, I suppose it was a good thing that there was't a banister at the Lincoln Memorial, Neal....... Stagger Lee might of had to arrest us!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It really was an awesome time by all........Lots of laughter, camaraderie, and friendship for all of us.......

I don't recall seeing a picture of StaggerLee...wasn't he supposed to be there???? or did our friend have a friend w/him :rolleyes: And besides I wanted Amy & StaggerLee to meet.

Thank you for posting the pictures Amy, they are great!! Looks like a good time by all :) Get some sleep..

Flip

Yes, Amy loved the pictures....now go to bed girlfriend & try to catch up on some sleep. :smile:

Thank you! :biggrin: My camera sat at the bottom of my purse until that final evening. I was just having too much fun to think about using it.

You would have to take those pics on the night where we all get $h**faced. LOL

I get so close to some of these people that it is very difficult to have to say goodbye knowing it will be another year before seeing them again. It is amazing to me that people can get so close in such a short period of time. It's like a big extended family. In fact, I like some of these people better than some of my family.

He he he he he . . . and I was pretty well inebriated while taking those pics. :laugh:

People I did not get pics of are BethMarie and BryanBe1069.

Never did meet up with AbilityTrek. <-- were you there?

I agree with Neal completely. I feel very close to everyone and waiting an entire year to see all of you again really stinks. :sad:

Neal and I managed to NOT get kicked out of the hotel..... We done what we intended three years ago....... We slid down that great big marble banister..............

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I'm sorry I wasn't there to see it!!! Woo Hoo that must have been a sight!! Tell me somone took pics!!!! Very Cool. :biggrin:

I don't recall seeing a picture of StaggerLee...wasn't he supposed to be there???? And besides I wanted Amy & StaggerLee to meet.

StaggerLee did not make it to the conference this year. But no worries, I'll get pics when Stag and I meet up for some SCUBA diving at the end of July. :smile:

Amy - the in the pic that you couldn't think of his name....is it George, the dancer?

Neal and I managed to NOT get kicked out of the hotel..... We done what we intended three years ago....... We slid down that great big marble banister.............. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

WOOHOO! Wish I had been there.

I don't recall seeing a picture of StaggerLee...wasn't he supposed to be there???? And besides I wanted Amy & StaggerLee to meet.

StaggerLee did not make it to the conference this year. But no worries, I'll get pics when Stag and I meet up for some SCUBA diving at the end of July. :smile:

Great!!! Just call me cupid :wub:

Amy - the in the pic that you couldn't think of his name....is it George, the dancer?

Hello Marcia. Yes, he's the Dancing Dude. I was spacing on his name. Thanks.

Great!!! Just call me cupid :wub:

Cupid, eh? We'll see about that. Dive Buddy is more like it. :wink:

Here's another pic from the conference! KEP and Terri tearing it up on the dance floor. :biggrin:

post-484-1245697060_thumb.jpg

We slid down that great big marble banister.............. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My heroes :biggrin:

I'll get it posted for you hopefully tomorrow......... Just a ton of stuff to do today....and I have to work on it.....

Neal and I managed to NOT get kicked out of the hotel..... We done what we intended three years ago....... We slid down that great big marble banister.............. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The funniest part of it...... there was a child watching..... bet his dad was in for a time after he saw us do it.......

You know, thinking back, I suppose it was a good thing that there was't a banister at the Lincoln Memorial, Neal....... Stagger Lee might of had to arrest us!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It really was an awesome time by all........Lots of laughter, camaraderie, and friendship for all of us.......

OK Neal and Tammie - I would have paid to fly in just to watch you both sliding down a marble banister!!!! Hilarious!!!

It was a blast........

Here it is.........I HOPE... if you click on the full view, it will let you put it in motion....

th_100_0540.jpg