Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
BethMarie

ACA's 2009 19th Annual Educational Conference

Do you plan on attending this years conference?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan on attending this years conference?

• Yes
    • No

If you do.... make sure that you tell Jodie that I said hello..... Sounds like she is a busy lady these days since her opening....

She's a sweet person and you will like her Susan... You were missed at the conference.. Maybe next year.... if they ever decide where :blink:

Amy - the in the pic that you couldn't think of his name....is it George, the dancer?

Hello Marcia. Yes, he's the Dancing Dude. I was spacing on his name. Thanks.

Great!!! Just call me cupid :wub:

Cupid, eh? We'll see about that. Dive Buddy is more like it. :wink:

Here's another pic from the conference! KEP and Terri tearing it up on the dance floor. :biggrin:

post-484-1245697060_thumb.jpg

Ok, I finally found the picture! Kerry emailed me and told me this picture was posted and we looked like two deer in the headlights! What can I say? I think we all had a good time and I don't always wear my hair like that! For those of you who weren't there, it was a theme dance and I dressed up in '80's garb and had big hair, which fell quickly in the heat and I had taken off my acid wash jacket hours earlier.

And look at Rose go in the background. She is really cutting a rug! We had so much fun as roommates. Has anyone looked at the ACA website or youtube? Rose and I made a video for the ACA to put on youtube, but I haven't looked for it.

To all of you at our table Saturday night and on the benches outside where the real party started, I say, "Thank you for a good time. I appreciate everyone introducing me to their friends and making me feel even more welcome this year than last." I look forward to next year.

WELCOME TERRI!!!!! It was great meeting you at the meeting and wonderful having you here on the forum! :biggrin:

WELCOME to the forum Terri. It was certainly a pleasure to meet you and Rose. We did have a good ole time at the backdoor didn't we?

WELCOME to the forum Terri. It was certainly a pleasure to meet you and Rose. We did have a good ole time at the backdoor didn't we?

Neal, now you have me wondering about this backdoor meeting. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Only those attending can know about the backdoor. It's a for-members-only club. LOL

It's really the smoke hole outside the backdoor of the hotel where most of those pics were taken.

'K:

So what are the rumours about where next year is to be held???? I just checked the ACA site and of course, there is nothing.

I am looking for the underground scuttlebutt.

I NEED to know where I hope to be next year.....................cause I WILL be there.

ED

Soooooooooooooooooo.................today I received an email from ACA and they STILL do not know what is what!!!!!....................WILL KEEP LOOKING FOR FUTURE info and will advise soonest!!

ED

They have been known not to release information until the Nov/Dec issue of InMotion as well.. Let's hope they don't wait that long..........So far, we haven't heard anything either. :glare:

I talked with Susan Tipton yesterday for another reason, but couldn't help asking her about 2010 conference. She's a good liar. She says she hasn't heard a word from anyone. "They will annouce it in the fall."

That's how far my connections get me. :biggrin:

They also talked briefly about not having one..Or skipping a year......With all the changes going on, it's really hard to tell what is going to happen...That's one of the reasons that they asked the questions about not having a conference, how important they are to you, and about having a state instead of a national conference.

Hi all

For the reason still bad knowledge of English language I can not understand that such Annual Educational Conference that there do? How many cost there is a participation who can take part? Very interestingly.