Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
ampskier

back again

it's been a while, but I found my way baCk. Hope I'm still welcom.

I'm living in Oregon now and I'm currently out of work with no prospects do to the economy (I'm a welder) I'm planing to go back to school and become an instructor or inspector. If anybody remembers who I am say hi or what ever

WELCOME BACK AmpSkier!! :biggrin:

I too have left, returned, left, returned (based on what's going on in my life). I'm not sure you'd remember me but you once gave me suggestions regarding skiing. I took lessons one winter a few years back and decided there was just too much twisting that my left leg was always in a 'plow' and so decided I didn't want it badly enough to figure something else out and so gave it up. At least I gave it a whirl. :smile:

I'm still skydiving, scuba diving and cycling so my summer weekends are always jam packed.

So, how have you been?

Amy

Hi, welcome back, I too have come out of hibernation. :smile:

Sorry to hear about your job and hope things turn your way soon.

Remember Josh the nine year old boy (amputee) who lives in Australia and his mother Debbie. I often wonder how they are doing. Do you ever hear anything?

Sheila :smile:

LBK- Maine, USA

The only way to know if you'll fail is by trying and the only way to win is by NEVER giving in!!

it's been a while, but I found my way baCk. Hope I'm still welcom.

I'm living in Oregon now and I'm currently out of work with no prospects do to the economy (I'm a welder) I'm planing to go back to school and become an instructor or inspector. If anybody remembers who I am say hi or what ever

We have not met but welcome and know the area well I lived in Willsonville for a while and went to and art school in Portland. so Welcome

dan

Welcome, whatever....nice to see you :)

Welcome back Ericb

I don't believe I've been on the board when you have, but welcome back! :biggrin:

what ever

Goodness - is that the best you can do? :blink:

Welcome back. Please PM me regarding re-initiation dues.

Hi Eric!

sorry if I have a lot of typos I'm using a notebook and the keys are smaller than my fingers. I live neaar Portland in the beautiful PNW, not to be confused with the other Portland as one Traveler diid when he showed up in Oregon to visit friends in Maine.

I lost my leg in 1973 when I was 3 years old to psudo-arthosis and nerophibromatosis

Hi Erik - I understand the laptop thing. I keep touching the touchpad and moving the cursor where I don't want it. What is psudo-arthosis and nerophibromatosis?

JudyH

Hi Eric,

Welcome to this great forum. :rolleyes:

Peace, Beth Marie

Welcome back to the forum ampskier. I hope that you will be happy that you returned. We are still here, and glad that you decided to return.

FYI everybody: I took the liberty of merging Eric's thread under a diiferent screen name that he re-registered under that is now deleted. It made more sense to have him use his previous ID.

Welcome back to the forum ampskier. I hope that you will be happy that you returned. We are still here, and glad that you decided to return.

FYI everybody: I took the liberty of merging Eric's thread under a diiferent screen name that he re-registered under that is now deleted. It made more sense to have him use his previous ID.

No probs, sadly though, it makes it look like I'm saying 'whatever' to Eric, when in fact I was responding to Ampskier in the way he was requesting, albeit, I was trying for a bit of ironic humour.

I now come across as dismissive to Eric..... I'm sure people will understand :biggrin:

Welcome to all! I've been here all along! What a pleasure it is to see more people on here!

I'm back again too! I've checked in every now and again but had so much going on.

I've had another revision surgery just before Xmas, and so I'm now working towards a new leg.

Sue :rolleyes:

I'm back again too! I've checked in every now and again but had so much going on.

I've had another revision surgery just before Xmas, and so I'm now working towards a new leg.

Sue :rolleyes:

Welcome back Sue. Nice to see you on again!