Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
nellyboy

another lost sheep has come home!

Hello Everyone I hope you are all well, I don't know why i have not been here for a while over a year i think, but thought i would pop in and say hi!

No major life changes except now divorced, and was working but got made redunt last year and as yet still looking.

My daughter Amelia is now at school and doing well and she is even more adorable!

Hope to catch up with old friends and make new ones.

Best wishes

Neil

post-2119-1233677997_thumb.jpg

Hi Neil

It is nice to see you back again. You may remember me, I am VickiB's mum. I too have been remiss and not visited the site as often as often as I should, but I have my own health issues.

Nellyboy,

What a little doll~baby you have...welcome back to the great forum we have.

Welcome back, Neil! (OBL, of course you can come "back" to an internet forum... or at least your virtual self can virtually come back!) :biggrin:

Hi Neil

It is nice to see you back again. You may remember me, I am VickiB's mum. I too have been remiss and not visited the site as often as often as I should, but I have my own health issues.

Hi Anne

I am sorry to hear you have had health problems, i was speaking to vicki quite regularly but never seem to be online when she is! I hope she is getting on ok and look foward to chatting to her soon.

neil x

Welcome back, Neil! (OBL, of course you can come "back" to an internet forum... or at least your virtual self can virtually come back!) :biggrin:

Hello again Cheryl I trust you are well

neil x

Hi Neil, welcome 'back'... if you can come back to an internet forum.... :mellow:

Hi Matey trust your well

best wishes

Neil

Nellyboy,

What a little doll~baby you have...welcome back to the great forum we have.

Thank you for your lovely comments, yes she is but can be a little monster at times, but hey can't they all at 4!

Cheers

Neil

Hello Everyone I hope you are all well, I don't know why i have not been here for a while over a year i think, but thought i would pop in and say hi!

No major life changes except now divorced, and was working but got made redunt last year and as yet still looking.

My daughter Amelia is now at school and doing well and she is even more adorable!

Best wishes

Neil

Neil,

Welcome Back. You were missed.

JudyH

Best wishes

Neil

Neil,

Welcome Back. You were missed.

JudyH

Thanks Judy

trusy you are keeping well

neilx

Hi Neil - nice to see you :smile:

Hi Neil & welcome back

Your daughter is a poppet, isn't she? :biggrin:

Hi Lizzie yes she is a poppet, and is my world, but like most 4 year old little girls can be a little madam at times!

Nice to have you back, Neil. I would say getting divorced definitely qualifies as a major life change! Hope you are doing well.

G'day Neil

Welcome back Neal!

Sheila :smile:

LBK-Maine, USA

The only way to know if you'll fail, is to try and the only way to win is by never giving in!

Hi Neil,

I am new since you "left." It will be good to get to know you. Amelia is adorable!!!!

Peace, Beth Marie

Welcome back to the forum lots of good people here with years of experience