Heather Mills - Amputee Forum
Tamara

Hi everyone!

After enduring 10 years of pain and corrective surgeries to my right knee, my leg was finally amputated in 2004. I was 16 at the time and so scared at first, but my friends and family never let me get down on myself. I am more active now than ever before. I always say, " I will never give up, neither should you!" Take care!

After enduring 10 years of pain and corrective surgeries to my right knee, my leg was finally amputated in 2004. I was 16 at the time and so scared at first, but my friends and family never let me get down on myself. I am more active now than ever before. I always say, " I will never give up, neither should you!" Take care!

Greetings from Hitchin UK! This forum is a very useful resource !

Steve :biggrin:

Welcome here.

Where you from?

Hello Tamara! Welcome to the forum! Which side of the pond are you from?

Amy

Welcome, Tamara. You've come to a great place.

Welcome to our family Tamara...I like your attitude!!!!!!!!!!

People........ she's from Canada! :smile:

Welcome Tamara! The forum is a great place to be for smiles, information and anything else you might need!

Flip

Tamara, I am so glad you decided to join our forum. There are so many things you can learn on here. :laugh:

Welcome to our family Tamara...I like your attitude!!!!!!!!!!

People........ she's from Canada! :smile:

Gee, Higgy...can you tell us once more?

I cleaned up your "marathon postings," Higgy...

Welcome to the Forum, Tamara... I do like your attitude!

G'day :biggrin:

Hi i'm new to this board just got my leg amputated below the knee last week march 10th after a year and 3 months of 10 surgerys and having a staf infection to try to correct a work related injury of which 550 pounds of steel plate crushed my ankle my doctor that the amputation would be the way to get on with my life and be able to do things again i just want to say to all of you i have been reading this forum weeks before to learn and get a idea of what being a amputee is really like and you all have been a lot of help by reading your postings THANKS

Most excellent post!!!!!!!!! Welcome - so nice to have such a positive "newbie" with us :biggrin:

JL and Tamara -I agree with everyone....welcome, you are in the right place!

JL and Tamara -I agree with everyone....welcome, you are in the right place!

Thank You Ann and Flip in welcomeing me to the board I really like comming to this message board its so interesting and i learn a lil bit everyday

Hi Tamara,

Welcome to this great foru8m with even more wonderful people who are here to help. I wondered where in western Canada you are from as I believe we are neighbours--i9nu the Canadian sense. I live in Saskatoon, SK. DO0 7you also know about the Canadian Amputee Coalition which is getting started with the wonderful help o0f ACA? Web address: http://www.amputeecoalitioncanada.org/

Again welcome! :rolleyes:

Peace, Beth Marie

G'day JL :biggrin:

Gee, Higgy...can you tell us once more?

Sorry about the double post...... moving way too fast after I got home trying to catch up..

Hey Stagger... got any interesting mail lately?

G'day JL :biggrin:

Thank You Cat and all the others in the welcome you all have givin me . I hope you all have a great day !Here in Ohio its a cold beginning today its supposed to be spring but thats northeastern ohio for you ha ha but its going to warm up